• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks are silently making moves.

Chaze

• Premium Member

What would you give for a 1 year rental?

That takes Smoove off the table right? Plus, your salaries don't match up. Plus, you ignored, that they just signed Al Harrington, Birdman, and Shelden. I don't think PF is something that they will be looking for...

The salaries match under ESPN trade Checker.For a one year rental it would have to me Marvin Williams and Jamal Crawfored for Carmelo. George Karl being a North Carolina man he may be able to turn Marvin into a 20 pts per game scorer.

I think the ASG has been missed understood they dont want to do any trades for a 38 year old Shaq but Im sure they are talking or trying to make a good trade scenario with star like melo who is still in his prime or a cp3 whos still in his prime! What it is that it all depends on what they hawks have to give up! Smoove and horford may be untouchable! Johnson as well but Marvin and JC1 wont be untouchable along with future 1st rounders, especially if it means getting the team better and you can count on that!

Might as well trade Horford because I doubt he would resign, we should of drafted CP3 to begin with.

hawks would be in a good position to beat the heat

Just read your sig.

Wyclef is a "no talent hack"? LMAO

You do realize he was the mastermind behind the Fugees and is a decent producer now? So, in other words he isn't even a reggae artist ("Bob Marley wannabe").

Edited by Dsinner

• Premium Member

Just read your sig.

Wyclef is a "no talent hack"? LMAO

You do realize he was the mastermind behind the Fugees and is a decent producer now? So, in other words he isn't even a reggae artist ("Bob Marley wannabe").

yeah.....that's why he's doing Ritz commercials? Sorry man but Lauryn Hill was the Fugees. Not only was she one of the best female lyricist but she was a hella good as a singer.

honestly I lost all respect for the dude after he murdered Marley's

yeah.....that's why he's doing Ritz commercials? Sorry man but Lauryn Hill was the Fugees. Not only was she one of the best female lyricist but she was a hella good as a singer.

honestly I lost all respect for the dude after he murdered Marley's

Yeah, he sold out but "not talent hag"?

BTW he did nearly all the music for the Fugee's. Hill is amazing but Jean was the brains. He may not have lived up to Marley's standards on that song but I give him credit for respecting one of the greatest people to ever live enough to cover his song.

I do agree with the rest of your sig though.

• Admin

I tweeted this to Jeff Schultz at the AJC. He looked into it and could not find a source who could confirm this story.

Denver is not in a cost cutting mood so you have to send them something that will be worth their while (Marvin / Crawford won't do it)

Melo is one of the top SFs (probably #2 behind Durant) in the league but he is not going to bring you a championship. This rumor is probably untrue anyway

I am still hoping that CP3 wants out of New Orleans. If he does, we should be doing everything we can to get him in a Hawks uni.

Denver is not in a cost cutting mood so you have to send them something that will be worth their while (Marvin / Crawford won't do it)

Melo is one of the top SFs (probably #2 behind Durant) in the league but he is not going to bring you a championship. This rumor is probably untrue anyway

I am still hoping that CP3 wants out of New Orleans. If he does, we should be doing everything we can to get him in a Hawks uni.

Carmelo is a better value. CP3 is excellent but fragile. What can Carmelo not do? Carmelo is also excellent from the 2 to the 4 positions if needed or desired. The guy can score 30 every game and 40 if he wants to. Carmelo is a beast.

Carmelo is a better value. CP3 is excellent but fragile. What can Carmelo not do? Carmelo is also excellent from the 2 to the 4 positions if needed or desired. The guy can score 30 every game and 40 if he wants to. Carmelo is a beast.

Agreed. I say Carmelo is better value also because the improvement from Marvin to Carmelo is greater than from Teague to CP3.

Obviously this can be debated, but that's my personal opinion.