• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zaza "definitely wants to come back" Anyone Opposed?

ATLscrubLove

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/smith-wants-to-test-free-agent-market/nXg7x/

“How can I not (want to be back),” Pachulia said after cleaning out his locker following the season-ending loss. “I’ve been here eight years. I call Atlanta home. You guys know the relationship between me and fans. I would love to be back again. This is my third time being a free agent, and we all understand the business, but again, we’ll see what July brings.”

He and Horford are the only 2 players from the original core I want to see back next year. We can probably sign him to a vet min (or close to one) so why not?

Zaza is going to get more than the min as he could start for a handful of teams. I'd absolutely bring him back as he needs to retire a Hawk and hopefully we can get that done for 3-4 million per year for 3-4 years. I'm still going after one of Dwight, Bynum or my preference Pekovic but I want Zaza playing good backup minutes for us and we should also draft a project center.

• Like 1

We need the toughness he brings. Lets resign him. He's still one of the better back up centers

Agreed...plus with Marvin gone we need either Zaza or Ivan (or both) for entertainment value in the chatroom. If we were to lose Zaza and Ivan, and LD gets fired....it would be catastrophic...we would be losing 75% of our joke material Posted Image .

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Bring him back but only after striking out on orchestrating a Paul/Howard scenario. If you lose Zaza chasing greatness, then I live with that cost but I miss him.