• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

*2013* Update: Hawks have agreed to deal with Paul Millsap

Admin

I have confidence in Ferry trying to upgrade ZaZa.Pekovic, Hickson, And Splitter are all upgrades. I'd love to have ZaZa back but as the 4th big in the rotation.

Splitter stayin in SA.

I love Milsap. So ok with the signing. Horford at 5 and Milsap at 4 when we small ball, I guess. But I still expect a starting Center so Al can start at 4. But the idea of Milsap being bench is the confusing part. Especially at 8.5 a year.

7? How? 6+9.5+2.5=18

Did we only have 25 million to start with? I know rookie contracts have to go in there somewhere as well

I think we had about 28 million or so to start. But we've still got a big cap hold for Teague to account for and no PG.

Sorry brother, but after 19 years, I decided to take my fanhood to Bourbon Street.

See post 262

http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?77561-Pelicans-offering-Ryno-for-Asik&p=1118496&posted=1#post1118496

Don't know why you ever came back to this site? If you aren't a fan of the Hawks through thick and thin then you aren't fan. But if they do something you like I'm sure you will be back. Flip flop are you sure you aren't Dwight?

• Like 3