• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schröder Nickname Voting

AHF

What should be Dennis Schroder's nickname?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with The Menace but I really like the Shredder too. A lot of people probably won't remember the old tv show or the cartoon. They'll just think he's a menace on the court and that works for me. But shredding the opponents with his wicked passes makes sense as well. Oh well, either one works.

Shredder sucks...Posted Image dennis the menace is way way way better... not only is it based on a classic name that everyone knows but it really describes his game... he is a menace on D... he sticks with the opposing point guard getting in his grill like no other... i'm really impressed by that. Also he weaves through the other teams defense and finds the open man like some kind of god damn magic show...Posted Image a menace to the oppositions defense.Posted Image

• Premium Member

How do all you people like Shredder!? lol I guess Schredder is kinda cool though. Menace is better. I think German Chocolate is a close second and I'll probably be calling him that anyway. :D

In the end, the fans will determine what he is called. He may like Dennis the Menace, but German Chocolate fits with the awesome passes a la Jason Williams (White Chocolate.) I also like Shredder.

People be sleeping on Jason. Dude was cold. He proved streetballers can help get a ring, too.

Shredder sucks...Posted Image dennis the menace is way way way better... not only is it based on a classic name that everyone knows but it really describes his game... he is a menace on D... he sticks with the opposing point guard getting in his grill like no other... i'm really impressed by that. Also he weaves through the other teams defense and finds the open man like some kind of god damn magic show...Posted Image a menace to the oppositions defense.Posted Image

Shredder, too, is based on a classic.

Posted Image

Edited by supermariowest

I votet for shredder, since when your reporters pronounce him it often sounds like that and not like the german Schröder Posted Image

I just heard someone call him him Euro Hawk in a german discussion board, which is a military scouting drohne who germans and a us enterprise developed but failed to check is it can fly by law Posted Image