Apparently We picked up Gustavo Ayon

yungsta

Really? I really hope this team losses a lot of games. I don't want to see this team anywhere near the middle or the bottom of the NBA playoffs. I just flat out want us to get the best chance to land Wiggins or Parker. Ayón is one of those players with little talent but performs well in one to two minute spurts. It's been awhile since the old days since we had scrubs like that.

This is will be the first Hawk team since the 03-04 team that I was hoping losses every game of the season. I don't want one win just like then. That team messed around and traded for All Star for half of the season scrub named Bob Sura and then had up and coming Stephen Jackson who had us up 70-38 v. a good Dallas team that season only for us to lose the game. I don't want to see any wins. This team isn't close to ready right now. A crap load of flaws and I hope we get exposed. I want to see Cunningham get mins. All of the scrubs. No wins! I am still pissed at Bob Sura ain't tank job.

With such a deep draft class I want some of our best to get hurt too outside of Horf especially Brand. No NBA level backups plz.

Edited by nbasupes40retired

Jabari Parker

Dante Exum

Andrew Wiggins

Julius Randle

Aaron Gordon

Rick Pitno's favorite Joel Embiid

Willie Cauley-Stein

Marcus Smart and Andrew Harrison but we got an elite PG prospect in Dennis on the roster.

Those guys can be gamechangers. Elite NBA players.

Edited by nbasupes40retired

This team has 2002-03 on them all over again. Some good players, bad fits, new chemistry, and a bad bench. This bench only has Lou and an up and coming Dennis. Brand is decent but he's nothing too reliable.

I seen a lot of posters on here talk crap about Josh Smith but completely hide the fact that Josh was major in what he did bring to the table which made offense easier for Jeff and defense much easier for everyone. Josh was bad Josh last year but I won't forget what he can bring and it is better than Millsap who will see how fun it is to play next to a player who scores in many of the same spots as him. Amare and Melo both seen how it doesn't work as easily as you would hope.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/229162/Hawks-Claim-Gustavo-Ayón-Off-Waivers

The Atlanta Hawks have claimed Gustavo Ayón off waivers, a league source told RealGM.

Ayón was released by the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday with their glut in the frontcourt, but the 6-foot-10 big man received heavy interest due to his inside presence and reasonable contract worth $1.5 million next season.

Ayón is expected to get a fair trail to earn a spot in a Hawks rotation that has lacked a young, developing center alongside Al Horford.

Ayón, 28, has averaged 4.8 points and 4.3 rebounds in two NBA seasons. The Hawks will be his fourth team.
Edited by ATLscrubLove