• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Apparently We picked up Gustavo Ayon

yungsta

• Premium Member

I like the pick-up... I just don't like that it probably means we aren't pursuing Oden now. On one of the highlight reels, he gives Millsap all he could handle. And he guards centers on occasion... seems to have bulked up over the last two years since he first entered the league with NOLA.

I like the pick-up... I just don't like that it probably means we aren't pursuing Oden now. On one of the highlight reels, he gives Millsap all he could handle. And he guards centers on occasion... seems to have bulked up over the last two years since he first entered the league with NOLA.

It said Oden is seriously looking between New Orleans and Miami.

High basketball IQ... Good touch around the rim... Not very athletic.

Doesn't mean we signed him?

It seems like he actually moves pretty well. I don't know what to think about a lot of these pickups.

(I'd have to think that we're going to have some 4's spending time playing at the 3.)

Edited by kerrypack

I guess I'm the only one here who likes this signing? Career 10pt/10rb per36, 15.1 PER, 55% TS%, .116 WS/48 for a third-string C making only $1.5m? I'll take it.

I guess I'm the only one here who likes this signing? Career 10pt/10rb per36, 15.1 PER, 55% TS%, .116 WS/48 for a third-string C making only $1.5m? I'll take it.

for a third stringer.....................he's an upgrade........................I guess.

• Like 1