• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kyle Anderson to work out with hawks thursday

GrimeyKidd

• Moderators

I haven't watch this guy all season, but the limited breakdowns I have seen have me convinced he cannot defend the PG position. Teague would have an absolute field day against a guy like that. Better to stick him on the worse wing option (like against us guarding probably DMC or against Tony Allen or Avery Bradley, etc.).

Is this a 3rd workout? Or is he finally coming in for the 2nd? Either way the key will be who he's working out against as that might be the guy we're actually looking at.

I'm pretty sure this will be his 2nd workout. I bet they put him up against Hood and Young. Should be interesting.

I'm pretty sure this will be his 2nd workout. I bet they put him up against Hood and Young. Should be interesting.

Or like we did last year with Muscala and have him working out against guys we are interested in taking in the 2nd round.

Or like we did last year with Muscala and have him working out against guys we are interested in taking in the 2nd round.

I'd like to see Kyle Anderson vs KJ McDaniels.

Is this a 3rd workout? Or is he finally coming in for the 2nd? Either way the key will be who he's working out against as that might be the guy we're actually looking at.

Maybe. Maybe we want to see how good an off ball player he could be.

Wish we could see him against a guy who actually plays defense like McDaniels.............Heck, at least Warren puts forth effort. Hood doesn't even try.

If Anderson had an average perimeter shot I would be all over him. However, the guy can't shoot and he is the worst athlete in the draft. I just see red flags.

Some compare him to Diaw................but don't forget Diaw was the European Slam Dunk Champion coming into the NBA. Both guys are point forwards who can't shoot but Diaw was a superior athlete at his age.

In contrast.........Saris is another similar player. He is not athletic either but at least his jump shot is close to average instead of being piss poor.

Edited by coachx