• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DeMarre Carroll & Paul Millsap MEGA thread

RandomFan

• Moderators

"Attention: The Al is Not a Center Program will now be shifted to..."

~lw3

• Like 2

Well if you're from Baltimore, that explains your terrible outlook.

Can't expect much more from people who burn their own neighborhoods

"Attention: The Al is Not a Center Program will now be shifted to..."

~lw3

Yep. I expected we'll see Millsap getting a good amount of SF minutes as soon as I saw the DMC wave bye and we traded for Splitter. I expect Sap to still get more minutes at PF than SF, but his flexibility to play both positions will lessen the blow of DMC leaving.

• Like 1

You people are hilarious . You literally will never be happy. If he walked then what? We have assets people. If we don't want sap in a year or two we can trade him...if he walked what do we have? Unused cap space? Do you know how much y'all have moaned and griped about that particular thing. No matter what y'all will never be happy unless it's some mega superstar coming.

Amen Brotha.

You people are hilarious . You literally will never be happy. If he walked then what? We have assets people. If we don't want sap in a year or two we can trade him...if he walked what do we have? Unused cap space? Do you know how much y'all have moaned and griped about that particular thing. No matter what y'all will never be happy unless it's some mega superstar coming.

Not so sure even that would hush it all

Folks, if we let him walk, then what? It's an overpay, but who isn't in today's market? Glad to have him back. He keeps us in contention. We still need to do more though.

This. So many times this ^^^ People want to act like we were going to get good replacement players without having to pay out the nose for them. That was never going to happen. It's pay for Millsap, or turn into being the current Lakers.

this deal looks amazing, especially after the craziness that has taken place today- love sap, was just worried about a 4 or 5 year contract when he would be 35ish by the end....well played wilcox and bud

I know there is no cap space, but somehow getting a sf would be great icing on the cake