• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Glenn Robinson III to Pacers

GrimeyKidd

• Admin

Damn that sucks. We should have nabbed him instead of Patterson IMO. Big mistake.

Patterson has basically only got a training camp invite ... We probably offered GRIII a training camp invite too but it's hard to turn down a three year deal.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Our Summer Leaguers stay winning. Congrats!

~lw3

• Premium Member

Bummed but he would be stupid not to accept that 3 year offer from them. I'm sure that we didn't offer anything close to that and that was the right thing to do.

• Premium Member

Well that sucks. But it's cool that GRIII and Ashley got deals out of their Summer League performances. Both are NBA quality players. I guess it's down to Patterson and Pettaway. I'd give the nod to Patterson due to his all around game and versatility. It sure would've been interesting to see what Bud and the coaching staff could've done with GRIII though. Sigh.

• Like 1

He's from Indiana and they gave him a 3-year deal. Plus there will probably be more minutes available for him on the Pacers. Not much we could do about that. Either way, we're trying to compete now and I think Patterson brings more to the table at this point. (If we end up going with one of our SL players)

• Moderators

I knew GR3 did too well in SL... Hawks didn't have a chance with how wing rich we are.

I don't think that was a factor at all. If he fears competing against Thabo and a bunch of SGs for SF minutes then he should really be scared about the idea of Paul George not making the jump to PF. They offered more dollars and/or years than we did. That simple.