• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague Traded to Pacers!!!!

Wurider05

3 minutes ago, DS5 said:

I'm assuming Marc Stein's tweet is meant to imply that Hawks want to package both picks for another player so that Horford will be more inclined to re-sign...??

I hope thats what he meant!

• Like 3

Just now, JTB said:

Exactly....that mean they are being cheap asses again. They don't want to go over the cap to resign him looks like, therefore all of the available cap space is looking like its going to be used to resign horford.

I was afraid they would try to do a bunch of crazy shit just to resign horford and not even use the available cap space. Im trying to be calm but its sounding like the hawks aren't trying to win.

Hawks can't land anybody like Durant anyways. I guess they rather just give all the cap to Average Horford.

1 minute ago, gurpilo said:

So you just blow the team and ease the way for the ring for them?

It was already easy for them this year. Next year the Hawks are going to comeback even weaker. They still think Horford is the answer even though he will soon be nothing more than an aging role player.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

WOW a lot of pressure with the draft being tomorrow night to get rid of those picks....should have made this trade a few weeks back to have more time to get rid of both picks if that was the plan all along.

Might be the dumbest trade of the off-season! You literally put the team in the hands of a inconsistent kid and give the Pacers a point guard that will more than likely propel them to the top 3 seeds in the conference. This is what you all asked for and it will blow up in your faces. Silly trade. I'd rather resign Teague and let Horford walk. I can see Bud getting fired next year.