• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FINALLY ! -Pre season is here !

Gray Mule

No Cavs regulars tonight?

Aw, and I was going to post, "The King is coming!" and now you've spoiled that.

Hawks still have players out but we will be able to watch our rookies and bench

players tonight, along with some projected starters.  Always great to play them

now, before the games count.  See what we've got, under fire.

GO ATL !

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

So it sure doesn't look like Moose is getting cut with both Sap and Scott with gimpy knees.   

Injuries just really bite. In this case we are talking about both first and probably our second PFs so it is definitely concerning. Sap seems to be getting there so expecting good play when the season starts but... He doesn't ever seem to be concerned about tangents and always wears his hardhat. Pretty nice to have that here.   

I understand Dwight is playing against  the Cavs scrubs.... but this is pure dominance. I'm sure Dwight could get 70 points tonight if he wanted to. I'm excited about this offense.

Not sure Delaney  is our backup PG,  and I see Prince taking Timmy Jr.'s minutes if he keeps shooting like this.

Dwight looks good. Dominating guys he should be dominating . He has to be better with those fouls though

I have seen enough of Hardaway. Hated the trade when it happened and still hate it.  It was a bad trade. Get what you can for him and move on. Give the minutes to the two rookie wings.

Delaney was getting absolutely destroyed defensively out there. He looks like he lacks the lateral quickness it will require to defend most point guards night in and night out . I hope Dennis is ready to play big minutes this year. I'm not very positive about our back up pg situation right now.

7 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

Dwight looks good. Dominating guys he should be dominating . He has to be better with those fouls though

I have seen enough of Hardaway. Hated the trade when it happened and still hate it.  It was a bad trade. Get what you can for him and move on. Give the minutes to the two rookie wings.

Delaney was getting absolutely destroyed defensively out there. He looks like he lacks the lateral quickness it will require to defend most point guards night in and night out . I hope Dennis is ready to play big minutes this year. I'm not very positive about our back up pg situation right now.

I hope Jack can play 12-15 minutes a game. Delaney should be able to hold his own against these Cavaliers scrubs. 

So mad at yall.  Nobody said the game was on.  I'm sitting up here watching Hallmark movies 'n sh*t.

Hey, that's new.  Our center just challenged a shot at the rim.

Where I like Dwight this game: In the post, his vision, his strength, his aggressiveness.

Where I don't: He's not a good shape yet. Defense is kinda weak compared to Al. He doesn't move around that much on defense. Sap won't be able to gamble as much. 

Overall, Dwight looked great on offense. Best I've seen from him in ages. 

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Sap won't be able to gamble as much.

Sap rarely gambles, he has quick hands and anticipation.

And I actually think he can be more aggressive with Dwight in the paint.

Wes Wilcox said Dennis said he can be more aggressive on the perimter knowing Dwight is back there.

Where Dwight has to improve is the team concept and rotations.