• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FINALLY ! -Pre season is here !

Gray Mule

Really liked what i saw from Walter and D8.

And, in other news, I just looked down at my 4mo in my lap and he's apparently learned to put his pacifier in.  Guess I was too distracted.

#FatherOThaYear

Dwight was good. He has to be careful about the fouls. Picked up too many against guys who are end of the bench quality

Moose was solid but I will wait and see with him., I bought  in on him last year but I didn't see any improvement

Dennis was solid. Kyle was solid

Thabo looked good

Edy looks like he had a good summer

Really loved what I saw from Prince and Bembry

Hardaway was awful. Get a second rounder or whatever you can for him and just move on. Let Prince and Bembry get those minutes

Not impressed with Delaney at all.  Watching his highlights after we signed him and my biggest concern was  his defense and it was on display tonight. He was getting abused.  Didn't really see him run the offense either. I rather get another back up pg in here until Jack is ready, if he will be ready

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Howard took the most shots on offense but it really felt like he was playing within the flow of the offense in what I saw.

That's what I liked most, it wasn't forced like it was all year last year in Houston. It was all in the flow of the game. 

Maybe trading Tim Hardaway Jr for Michael Carter Williams is an option. 

• Moderators

Gameball to Nzinga. #UnityGame

Solid work from D'Huit in his home debut. Whoford?

Looking forward to Junior in a Mad Ants uniform soon.

Loved watching Edy run the floor in the 1st half, and SoulFro & Prince in the 2nd. But the freshest wheels in the house belonged to Sefo-Whoa-sha!

~lw3

2 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

Moose was solid but I will wait and see with him., I bought  in on him last year but I didn't see any improvement.

If you had seen Moose play last summer league, there is no way you should have thought he improved. I said as much to start the season. He was dissapointing.

This Moose looks different  - maybe it's the mini-man-bun.

• Premium Member

I didn't see all of the game but loved what I saw from Dwight and the rookies.

I heard on the radio pregame show today that they expect Jack to be ready for the season opener. Anyone else hear this?

Just now, cam1218 said:

I didn't see all of the game but loved what I saw from Dwight and the rookies.

I heard on the radio pregame show today that they expect Jack to be ready for the season opener. Anyone else hear this?

Didn't hear that, but unless he plays in the preseason, I don't see how he's gonna be ready for the regular season .

Is he playing 3on3 yet, 5on5??

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's what I liked most, it wasn't forced like it was all year last year in Houston. It was all in the flow of the game. 

You give up on McLemore? :ohmy:

• Moderators

I concur with the consensus but I'm willing to give Force MD more time to sort things out. Maybe a lil' post-Euroball de-programming is underway.

Piled up those points in the Torch Red zone tonight. If we can find somebody to hit a perimeter shot or two, the offense would be golden!

~lw3

Wow Dwight went off. Please let this be a regular occurrence. The rooks look like the real deal, couple of mature pitbulls. Love it Hawks!!! Can't wait ..2 weeks now.

@NBASupes Ur next podcast airing from Boston? Lol...I kid I kid...serious you guys still at it?

@kg01 Hallmark movies huh?...mkay, though not surprised. lol

8 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Wow Dwight went off. Please let this be a regular occurrence. The rooks look like the real deal, couple of mature pitbulls. Love it Hawks!!! Can't wait ..2 weeks now.

@NBASupes Ur next podcast airing from Boston? Lol...I kid I kid...serious you guys still at it?

@kg01 Hallmark movies huh?...mkay, though not surprised. lol

Rome is in grad school now. I'll see what he can do. 

Roster Locks: 

Dennis/Jack

Korver/Bembry

Baze/Thabo/Prince

Dwight/Edy/Hump/Splitter

Millsap

12 players

Fighting: 

Delaney

Moose

Hardaway

Scott

Kelly

Bynum

Delaney is close to a lock but Bynum is coming as we only have two PG's and one is hurt. 

Scott is really close to a lock. 

Moose and Hardaway Jr are fighting. Both are between 2nd/3rd stringers right now but they both got a lot of talent. 

Kelly is showing well. 

We will have to make a trade. 

There will be teams who will take Moose, Scott or Hardaway in a trade.  No one will trade for the PG's for obvious reasons. 

If we could trade one of these guys for a backup PG, I would like it. Like I said, get someone like MCW would help for one of those guys. 

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You give up on McLemore? :ohmy:

For the first time in years, I think we are good at SG. Bembry is an excellent backup for Korver. Hardaway Jr is also a solid option as a 2nd/3rd stringer. I think we need a PG the most. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

Dwight was good. He has to be careful about the fouls. Picked up too many against guys who are end of the bench quality

Moose was solid but I will wait and see with him., I bought  in on him last year but I didn't see any improvement

Dennis was solid. Kyle was solid

Thabo looked good

Edy looks like he had a good summer

Really loved what I saw from Prince and Bembry

Hardaway was awful. Get a second rounder or whatever you can for him and just move on. Let Prince and Bembry get those minutes

Not impressed with Delaney at all.  Watching his highlights after we signed him and my biggest concern was  his defense and it was on display tonight. He was getting abused.  Didn't really see him run the offense either. I rather get another back up pg in here until Jack is ready, if he will be ready

Dang I thought Delaney would atleast be Shelvin Mack. I'll give him time though.

55 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

MCW can't shoot.