• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Amnesty Bazemore

bleachkit

In Kyle's defense two years ago he was a big reason we made it to the ECF in the first place and Delladiver made sure he didn't compete the whole series for under the cuff reasons. The Cavs definitely defend him very well just like they do other shooters in the league. Believe we'll be seeing the emergence of Tim at SG here more and more as the season progresses. Not expecting Kyle to play thirty minutes a game in this year's playoffs.  

Can't judge what Korver could be in the playoffs with a legit low post option since we've yet to see it. It's a lot easier to defend him when your starting center is floating around the 3pt line because he's afraid of his daddy in the paint. Let's see the Cavs double Korver or focus on him when we have a legit 1:5 PnR game to defend all aspects of.

As to the thread title...

IBFjeoZ5Oewhi

• Like 3

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Can't judge what Korver could be in the playoffs with a legit low post option since we've yet to see it. It's a lot easier to defend him when your starting center is floating around the 3pt line because he's afraid of his daddy in the paint. Let's see the Cavs double Korver or focus on him when we have a legit 1:5 PnR game to defend all aspects of.

^^^ Now that's how you come back from exile.   You don't sneak in the back door you do this shizz:

dolphin-jumping-animated-gif-5.gif

• Like 3

On 11/4/2016 at 10:32 PM, bleachkit said:

I really think we should strongly consider using the amnesty clause on Bazemore before the new CBA is signed. His 20 million a year will really hinder our financial flexibility. And honestly if we just need a guy to play defense and hit a few shots occasionally, Taurean Prince could do that at a fraction of the price. I would rather Prince get those minutes anyways.

You sssso ssssilly :Baze:

8 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Well I'm glad he played great tonight. But he was really struggling to start the year. Great win against the Cavs! I'll gladly eat crow if he has games like this.

It was 4 games in of 82, it wasn't 40 games.

sloth-meme.jpg