• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

I love how Dominique scolds defenders for leaving Kyle open on 3 pointers. He did it on all 6 of Kyle's threes. LOL.

KYP...you can't leave Kowwwwlll...hehehe...his nimbers are too good-Nique

9 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

I can't remember if Dominique did much in your face guarding. I can't get the dunks out of my head long enough.

I kind of remember but I'd like to not really think about it too much lol. Let's just say he wasn't on the all NBA defensive first team lol

5 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

One thing that comes to mind of the Nique days was how now Yankees announcer John Sterling went nuts over Dominique. It's a shame he went to the damn Yankees. LOL.

I'd take Steve Holman anyday though over John Sterling.

• Like 1

vor 19 Stunden, Garchelino sagte:

Howard and Schröder were great, eventhough Dennis had -17.

Always played with Both DeRozan and Lowry on the floor. Anyway, "ISODennisISO" waited till the end of the game to go "ISO". U know Diesel, when you have to run the clock down and defense is tight. I guess the radio gives you a bit more room for imagination. Its a great old thing that radio. I know it from way back before the internet and all sports where on pay-tv and from having no money. The enthusiasm of those guys. Its an art, I know. They make hero-ball even more heroic. But still, I can not get my self to put it on any more and since the games are aired at night where Im at, I watch them on reruns the next day, where you can do this thing called stop/pause and rewind, and actually look back at plays again. Oh man, its so interesting to see whats really going on.

Anyway, kudos to Howard for raping Canada and the wings all looked nice. Not sure what to think of Bud benching Thabo after that one blow-by though.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 1

This thread just keeps getting way better and way better. When the Nique and Holman names come up only good things can follow. Just to show I have a minuscule amount of balance here and there I do remember Nique in an All Star game watching Worthy spin and dunk on him with complete ease but in regular season stuff no ones arms were more bruised without fouls than Nique. He took it in stride and then MJ invented the back to the basket hop (which is a travel but Nike said its not) and only then did Nique start getting calls whether for steps or deserving to go to the line. If folks think stuff is biased now please watch some of Nique's footage. Its in the Lakers -Kings level of BS. Proof of a roundball ambassador in the making. Maybe folks would back off on the diction bitching just a tad bit then.     

• Like 1