• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Alonzo's Mourning

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The Plots Thicken.

~lw3

Uh ohhhhh...I like Murray and Chandler...Lol...

Honestly I think it'll be OKC...It makes too much sense for them. Westbrook needs quality help and Sap fits perfectly. Also, Bud and Presti have a history in the Spurs organization.

Domantas(lw3'sboy and partially mine...)

Payne

1st round pick

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Uh ohhhhh...I like Murray and Chandler...Lol...

Honestly I think it'll be OKC...It makes too much sense for them. Westbrook needs quality help and Sap fits perfectly. Also, Bud and Presti have a history in the Spurs organization.

Domantas(lw3'sboy and partially mine...)

Payne

1st round pick

You guys are at the back of the line. Go reread the draft threads...I said Sabonis was the only rookie I was excited about in that draft that we could get at 12. That's my boy. I'd love to get Sabonis here.

22 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You guys are at the back of the line. Go reread the draft threads...I said Sabonis was the only rookie I was excited about in that draft that we could get at 12. That's my boy. I'd love to get Sabonis here.

Hmmm..I didn't see that but I'll take ur word for it. It's a cat fight between you and lw3 lol..

For the record I've loved Domantas since 96 when Arvydas got that twinkle in his eye lol

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Hmmm..I didn't see that but I'll take ur word for it. It's a cat fight between you and lw3 lol..

For the record I've loved Domantas since 96 when Arvydas got that twinkle in his eye lol

I loved his dad since I first saw  him in the Olympics back in what was it...88? against David Robinson? His dad is one of the greatest players ever.

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

I loved his dad since I first saw  him in the Olympics back in what was it...88? against David Robinson? His dad is one of the greatest players ever.

Yup me too... jokic's passing reminds me of Arv's. Very precise but Harlem globetrotterish lol

Just now, Sothron said:

there's a reason I have jokic in at least one of our hawksquawk leagues

Oh that's you! I saw you take him in the draft at like 36th overall I wanna say and I thought that was super early but kudos...you should be hired as the executive to the traveling secretary for our Hawks! 

Now just figure a way we can get Griffey and Bonds...

coooooos stanza...lol

• Premium Member

Oh that's you! I saw you take him in the draft at like 36th overall I wanna say and I thought that was super early but kudos...you should be hired as the executive to the traveling secretary for our Hawks! 

coooooos stanza...lol

I'm just salty I couldn't get KAT. Jokic is another real deal  young big man I'd love to have here. But that's not going to happen. It is sad that Nurkic is getting shafted in Denver, he's a good young big man that has some enforcer in him.

coooooos stanza...lol

Do you have him in fantasy squawk I or II? I have Eric Gordon on the block and nobody wants him apparently lol

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

Arvydas Sabonis was ours in theory for a few days since we actually drafted him. Then the NBA raised its ugly head about age rules for foreign players. Sorta fits for us since we drafted and lost David Thompson to the ABA a decade earlier. Even Dr. J was ours for part of summer training camp one year. Pain.