• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Thankfully it still feels a couple months premature to speculate on Nate's post-Head Coaching destinations. But Calvin Booth's peak (using the term very loosely) seasons as an NBA vet came while playing under Coach Nate with the Sonics. Might a spot on Michael Malone's front bench be in Nate's future? He'd probably want assurances that Malone is safe through next season. Mike's...excuse me, Michael's... dad Brendan was a consultant in Seattle when Nate was playing there in the mid-1990s.

~lw3

22 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Tidbits Mode!

I’ll take anything I can get I drool 🤤 for your ish lw3! :er:

23 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Third Eye Ky for Jamal Murray? Who Says No? (Sorry. Blame it on the Colorado kush.)

The Nuggs GM immediately fired. Although Kyme and Joker would be really a fun skilled duo but it might result in Joker crushing the lil ego at some point. DONT DO IT!!!!

24 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

but I thought it’d be during ASG weekend in SLC, as millions of fans voted in hopes of watching him find some way to make a Eeyore of himself in front of the cameras and microphones.

It’s his pregame show. You know, wet the appetite… 

25 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

If anybody asks, yes, it’s sage.

:er: What would you do for a Klondike bar? @lethalweapon3 

27 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I’m puff-puff-passing

@kg01 needs some! Lol.

30 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

What did I do with those munchies?

:sarcastic:Have you had the chocolate bottom crusted rice crispies treat? It has to be a hardened bottom. Omg I drooled ..

33 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Cancar

This kid balls!

• Haha 2

• Moderators

A seven nation army couldn't get Jack White ready for tonight's game. As we await the Hawks' contributions to the Boo-Boo Report, the Australian Dookie two-way swingman for the Nuggets has a strained adductor. Nikola Jokic and Aaron Gordon are each still listed as Questionable, while Bones Hyland (non-You Know What illness) is listed as Probable.

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

No, not about the weed, sir.

:sarcastic:

35 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

chutzpah

:sarcastic:

36 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Mile-high.

@lethalweapon3 if you were here I’d make you a mile high sandwich 🥪 thin slices of delicious meats! 

Thanks for the thread sir! 

Vegas has Nuggs -6

#freebones 🦴 

• Thanks 1