• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Denver's loss to the Rockets last weekend was their first of the season at Ball Arena. They're 5-8 away from home, 6-8 overall after starting out 8-1.

Despite leading the NBA West at 53-29 last season, the Nuggets lost four straight in mid-March, and lost three in a row twice. The first 3-game losing streak kicked off last December with the loss at State Farm Arena.

Per GameNotes, Trae's AAU patna MPJ is two triples away from 500, which will make him the 10th Nugget tp reach 500 threes. His current backcourt patna Dejounte sits two threes away from 400.

Bogi's streak of 2+ 3FGs is at an NBA season-high 16 games and, hopefully, counting. He'd have a way to go to catch Kahl, I imagine, but Bogi's 17-straight in 2021 ranks second in franchise history.  

The Hawks will try to make it four seasons in a row where they've beaten a defending champ at least once at The Farm.

~lw3

• Like 3

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

This game feels like both a "can't win" and "must win".  That's not good. 

I had it marked as a L a week ago so if we pull off a miracle I'm considering that gravy.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Arvydas Sabonis

I would have loved to see him in a Hawks uni. And his son lethal, you and I, one pick ahead ugh 😑.

AJ Griffin (24 points on 11-for-16 FGs, 3 steals) to secure the victory.

You all remember AJ, don’t you?

Give the man 👨 some minutes Q!

Braun

Dude got some Osman in him 🤷‍♀️

Thanks as always lw3! 

Go Hawks!!!

Vegas got Nuggs -2.5

2K did well..

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_1818.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1815.jpeg

IMG_1814.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Dnice said:

I'd hope they'll use some sort of OO and Bruno for size.

Bruno belongs to the same club as AJ Griffin - - - Did not play, coach's decision.

Denver is good.  Hawks have been terrible, therefore Atlanta should prevail in this one!

GO ATL HAWKS!!

:bb:

• Like 1