• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

What a dumb foul by Bogi jc. The only player that Nuggets can't guard got himself out of the game with dumb fouls

What a dumb foul by Bogi jc. The only player that Nuggets can't guard got himself out of the game with dumb fouls

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, Nash said:

Jokic and Murray scored only 20 points and we allowed 50 points to like no name Nuggets players. Unbelievable. We're trying to double Jokic who is sleep waking and leaving wide open Kcp. Wow

Nuggets are an elite team, you might not know their players names but this is what a championship team basketball looks like not even giving 100% effort.  We got a long way to go

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hawkman said:

The Hawks look gassed. Bad transition defense and jacking up bad shots is a telltale sign of fatigue.

Well at least they are better defensively. Only allowed 111 points on 60%+ shooting. In. Three. Quarters. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

And I'mma need Nique and Bawb to stahhp talking about how well we're playing offensively.

If we're playing well, and DEN has 111 in 3 qtrs, how do you describe what they're doing?

:Nique: They whipping our arse, kg. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

And I'mma need Nique and Bawb to stahhp talking about how well we're playing offensively.

If we're playing well, and DEN has 111 in 3 qtrs, how do you describe what they're doing?

:Nique: They whipping our arse, kg. 

Yeah...the sugar coating gets old sometimes. I'm ok with a little homerism on the hometown broadcast, but they take it too far sometimes. Just call a spade a spade and say they gettin their asses kicked. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Yeah...the sugar coating gets old sometimes. I'm ok with a little homerism on the hometown broadcast, but they take it too far sometimes. Just call a spade a spade and say they gettin their asses kicked. 

Yeah I'm not one that hates on Nique.  But this is a legit criticism.  Another is when an opponent passes up a contested layup to kick it out for a 3 and Nique calls him an idiot.  I'm like, 'shut up Nique, we're down 20 so they're clearly doing something right'.. 

Not looking like we'll force the DEN starters back in but the Gueye dream is still alive. 

• Haha 2