• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

31 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Nuggets are an elite team, you might not know their players names but this is what a championship team basketball looks like not even giving 100% effort.  We got a long way to go

You're right but I still can't believe that our starters couldn't win the 4th Q against their end of bench players. Jokic, Murray and Kcp didn't even play in the 4th Q and the Nuggets have the worst bench in the entire leaque

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh no! Game 🏀 are Hawk players only! Comon baby!

I didn't watch the game but from the boxscore.....Give it to CC: leading scorer, 12 rebounds, 3 assists,  only 1 TO, best +/- and hit 9-12 from the freethrow line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I missed this one. I don’t think I’m gonna go back and watch this one. 

Who gets 🏀? Bogi?

40 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I didn't watch the game but from the boxscore.....Give it to CC: leading scorer, 12 rebounds, 3 assists,  only 1 TO, best +/- and hit 9-12 from the freethrow line.

I watched most of this debacle.  No one deserved it.  Give it to JJ just by default.  He turned Zeje Nnaji into a scared little girl on a fastbreak dunk.  Ol' boy retreated and his heart was pumpin' "not in de face" juice.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, hawkman said:

The Hawks look gassed. Bad transition defense and jacking up bad shots is a telltale sign of fatigue.

Yep.  Just a reminder that we were playing in the mile high city and the air is thinner, making breathing more difficult.  This is a big advantage for the home team because they are accustomed to this thinner air.

This is in no way defending the Hawks in their terrible loss.  They just couldn't.  And, they didn't.  This happened to them before they began to show signs of being breathless.

🥲

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, kg01 said:

I watched most of this debacle.  No one deserved it.  Give it to JJ just by default.  He turned Zeje Nnaji into a scared little girl on a fastbreak dunk.  Ol' boy retreated and his heart was pumpin' "not in de face" juice.  

JJ???  JJ played like supertrash.  Nawl...

Give the game ball to Mathews.   Denver took everything we thought we could do an laughed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Diesel said:

JJ???  JJ played like supertrash.  Nawl...

Give the game ball to Mathews.   Denver took everything we thought we could do an laughed.

Eh, fair.  Garri Bird was on it for the most part. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1