• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

Bazemore destroys your chance to win games. Thomas has unbelievable confidence when he plays the Hawks.

He's such a liability. You got him guarding IT like he's a lockdown defender and making dumb plays.

Sad thing about this is ATL gave their best game to BOS while BOS didn't even have Bradley.

• Like 2

Ehhh not really worried about Boston if we do see them in a playoff matchup down the road... honestly I think they don't even get to the 2nd round unless they make a trade. Their roster is just a treadmill and that's saying something coming from a Hawks fan. Anywho on to the next one. Go hawks! And more importantly for the weekend Go Falcons! 

• Like 3

Bud sucks a$$ at drawing last second plays...horrible.

I don't ever wanna see Moose get another f***ing minute on the floor...he's the shittiest player EVER!!!!

Dennis, you got punked...

Our starters sucked a$$ tonight.

The refs screwed us on 5 or 6 calls....

GOALTENDING CALL AT THE END IF THAT FIRST QUARTER WOULD HAVE TIED THIS GAME AT THE END...

NBA will say...Oh we messed up that was a goaltend and Hardaway got hit on that 3....AND 1...

I hate the Celtics even more now if that's possible. I hope IT breaks his dumb leg or an ACL...

F*ck Horford and IT!!!!

Dennis you choked. Watch all the minion Dennis fans now try to take the blame off him...lol BULLSHIT DENNIS YOU ARE WEAAAAKKK AND GOT PUNKED!!!

Yeah, as much as I've bashed Dun I'd have him backing up Tim and Prince behind Thabo and zero Baze. Baze will do one thing in our favor and then two or more bad plays from him right after that. Nothing clutch about him.

• Like 1