• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trading Teague was so dumb

gsuteke

The Hawks took the PG position which was arguably the best duo in the league and blew it up.  Teague was making like 10 million a year too.  Teague was not an elite player here but he was very good.  I would rather have Teague right now rotating with Dennis and just some random dude that Bud makes look great at SF over Baze all day.  FWIW I have no idea what Teague is doing in Indy but I'm well aware of what he was doing here.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The problem is that Bud didn't replace Teague with a quality NBA backup PG.  He betted on Delaney to be a reliable backup PG, which is the same mistake Ice-T made in New Jack City, when he betted on Pookie ( a supposedly rehabed crackhead ) to be a reliable informant,

Also, Prince should've been playing and in the rotation from Day 1.  Had he been playing a consistent 12 - 18 minutes a game, he may have been a solid backup SF by now.  Instead, he's going through major growing pains and struggling to find his role on the team.

Lmao well said

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The problem is that Bud didn't replace Teague with a quality NBA backup PG.  He betted on Delaney to be a reliable backup PG, which is the same mistake Ice-T made in New Jack City, when he betted on Pookie ( a supposedly rehabed crackhead ) to be a reliable informant,

Also, Prince should've been playing and in the rotation from Day 1.  Had he been playing a consistent 12 - 18 minutes a game, he may have been a solid backup SF by now.  Instead, he's going through major growing pains and struggling to find his role on the team.

stick_figure_handyman_pounding_nail_md_w

Haven't forgotten that Teague truly was benched in the home stretch in games against the Cavs in the playoffs. All the tools but no killer instinct and he just fell asleep so often and of course on top of that as has been said by others the money part coming up to keep both point guards. Would probably have lost him for nothing after this season.   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

sick-reference

+ 10 cool points to 'Cyde

Meanwhile half the board is all ..

I don't understand that reference

I think @MaceCase is the Pookie of HS.  (haha, burn)

• Moderators
7 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Not true.  Bud brought in Jarrett Jack.   How was he to know that @JayBirdHawk would put a hex on him?   :argh:

• Like 4

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Getting the 12th pick for a middle of the pack PG is dumb?

Middle of the pack PG?   Teague is one of the better PG's in the league.  Dennis is so immature its crazy.

Bad trade

3 hours ago, MaceCase said:

tumblr_mh1ob0pm7e1r5pxu1o1_500.gif

Hey can you say, "Scotty help me. I'm gonna die!"

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Not true.  Bud brought in Jarrett Jack.   How was he to know that @JayBirdHawk would put a hex on him?   :argh:

Yeah, Burd is a voodoo priestess right?  Wait, what's this pain in my arm.  Like a pin prick or something.

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hey can you say, "Scotty help me. I'm gonna die!"

Yeah, Burd is a voodoo priestess right?  Wait, what's this pain in my arm.  Like a pin prick or something.

IMG_9123.GIF

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I did hear @JayBirdHawk muttering something about how @kg01 is a little prick.  Hmm...tough to remember was she saying "is" or "has"?  Eh.  Six of one, half dozen of the other.

26 minutes ago, AHF said:

I did hear @JayBirdHawk muttering something about how @kg01 is a little prick.  Hmm...tough to remember was she saying "is" or "has"?  Eh.  Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Great......my lunch order has changed..

IMG_9124.GIF

IMG_9125.GIF

38 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

IMG_9123.GIF

Ow!  Quit it.  Ow! Quit it ...

34 minutes ago, AHF said:

Man, you guys are so mean. :ohmy: :cry:

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Great......my lunch order has changed..

IMG_9125.GIF

Dude, you really gotta stop posting selfies.