• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ok Colonel Schlenk......go get him

HawkItus

What's it going to take Dennis, Prince and picks?  Or more?  Would you throw in Collins?  Would Kyrie get other players to come to Atlanta? Or would he walk after 2019?

14 minutes ago, phoostal said:

What's it going to take Dennis, Prince and picks?  Or more?  Would you throw in Collins?  Would Kyrie get other players to come to Atlanta? Or would he walk after 2019?

The better question is who wouldn't we trade?  I think Collins is about it.  Don't trade that guy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Dennis, Baze, and 3 1st rounders for Irving w/ an commitment to an max extension for 205m if possible.

If he wants to be the focal point.. what better place than tankland.

Fixed it for ya!

Can Irving and Dennis play together? Kyrie is a much better shooter than Teague was. Defense would be pretty shaky, lol.

We can give them a little cap relief plus their pick on top of anything else. I'm curious what kind of offers Kyrie pulls.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

Can Irving and Dennis play together? Kyrie is a much better shooter than Teague was. Defense would be pretty shaky, lol.

We can give them a little cap relief plus their pick on top of anything else. I'm curious what kind of offers Kyrie pulls.

No.

Two ball dominant PGs.  No.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheFuzz said:

I wouldn't do it nor do I think the cavs will take that but I will trade Dennis for Kyrie in a heartbeat beat plus some first rounders as long as we get kyrie to do an extension. 

Kyrie isn't a great defender but he is a top scorer who can flat out drop points with the best of them. He's experienced in the playoffs and finals and has actually showed up on the big stage....he's also young enough to go through another rebuild phase.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

That 2019 Cavs 1st could get VERY interesting. Man oh man I hope the Cavs don't get much in return for Irving. 

We're not getting that pick if Kyrie + Lebron leave.

Edit: Love might leave too in this case, they'll be terrible.

Edited by TheFuzz

Just now, phoostal said:

I'm a hawks fan, just asking what it would take, people relax it's a question

Dennis, Bembry, and their pick back would be my offer. Looking at what George & Butler got that should be more than enough.

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I thought you were a Hawks fan? 

Kyrie is an excellent player but without Lebron the Cavs were trash. Plus he got an injury history too. No thanks. 

Agreed...They had the number one pick in the draft with Kyrie as their 1....No Thank you