• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I been put Stan on a Randy Whitman watch.  He still there?

I like to give any NBA coach who made the finals a pass, but I think his time in Detroit will be over soon if this Griffin thing doesn’t work out. They’ve been talented on paper..it just never works out.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

I like to give any NBA coach who made the finals a pass, but I think his time in Detroit will be over soon if this Griffin thing doesn’t work out. They’ve been talented on paper..it just never works out.

I feel you.  I didn’t care for his Orlando team but they were built very well and there must have been something else going on in the East for them to break through LeBron, Boston, and Detroit.  But the first Finals-making coaches that come to mind as ones I wouldn’t want coaching my squad in recent memory include Stan, George Karl, and Doc Rivers.  I like Scott Brooks more than most NBA heads but not by much.  

The league really misses Larry Brown.  If he weren’t such a lawless thug he could turn any fringe contending team into a True one.

Edited by benhillboy

I got almost as much joy watching them lose this game than any other one this season. The young guys were down by a bunch but keptPoor Stan was all but ready to put Stanley Johnson in a wrestling hold (for real) after fouling Prince on a 3-point shot with time running out (which should've been called goaltending, which would've made that a 4-point play).

If they would've had another two minutes on the clock, the Hawks would've pulled this one off...

• Like 2

vor 3 Stunden, Dejay sagte:

I got almost as much joy watching them lose this game than any other one this season. The young guys were down by a bunch but keptPoor Stan was all but ready to put Stanley Johnson in a wrestling hold (for real) after fouling Prince on a 3-point shot with time running out (which should've been called goaltending, which would've made that a 4-point play).

If they would've had another two minutes on the clock, the Hawks would've pulled this one off...

Luckily we haven't had another 2 minutes.

• Like 4