• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Embiid in concussion protocol

• Moderators
2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Are you (( bleeping )) serious?

Hawks BETTER win this game tomorrow night.  No dang excuses now.

Put me in the category of people who care more about the players on the roster for the next 82 game season than whether we win 21 or 23 games this year. They go from tied for 2nd best pick in the draft to tied for the 3rd and 4th picks with 1 win; tied for the 4th and 5th picks with 2 wins and tied for the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th picks with 3 wins.  

31 minutes ago, AHF said:

Put me in the category of people who care more about the players on the roster for the next 82 game season than whether we win 21 or 23 games this year. They go from tied for 2nd best pick in the draft to tied for the 3rd and 4th picks with 1 win; tied for the 4th and 5th picks with 2 wins and tied for the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th picks with 3 wins.  

That's fine.

But since I'm driving almost 300 miles to ATL, and Embiid isn't going to play, I want at least something for my money and time than just some matador defense and bad Kiss Cam acting.

12 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's fine.

But since I'm driving almost 300 miles to ATL, and Embiid isn't going to play, I want at least something for my money and time than just some matador defense and bad Kiss Cam acting.

Dead and Bap should be able to eat without Embiid in there.  Although I can’t share your hopes of a win.  I’m enjoying seeing our young guys grow with experience.

I dodged a bullet boy.  I was gonna pony up for some great seats.  I always had a feeling he wouldn’t make it to this game.  If Fultz doesn’t make it in the NBA can try out for safety.  His first year has been Anthony Bennett Bad.

Edited by benhillboy