• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, Bonkers said:

I saw someone on Reddit say Trae Westbrook is better than Haliburton, Haliburton just has better teammates!!!

THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT

Man, I told these boys they need four all stars around Trae to really have a contender or him being around an ATG and being carried to be a contender. Trae is Coke Zero.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

They will always blame someone. I've been telling them, they bet on the wrong horse and that's ultimately where the problem lies. 

Murray is not the problem. He makes 18 mil this year and 36 next year. He's basically at his level but Trae sells tickets and Murray doesn't so he's the opp to our FO who wants to keep Trae at all cost when he don't even really want to be here anymore. 

Trae's fans are just as much a part of the problem because they are delusional as Tony

That might be the answer but there should be some objective way to determine this especially since these guys seem to be certain about their advanced metrics and what they indicate in regards to wins and loses

• Like 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

That might be the answer but there should be some objective way to determine this especially since these guys seem to be certain about their advanced metrics and what they indicate in regards to wins and loses

But but, EPMD says the Trae's crossover is at 6.8 and his BBD is at 9 so it can't be Trae that's the issue, it's everyone else. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

Man, I told these boys they need four all stars around Trae to really have a contender or him being around an ATG and being carried to be a contender. Trae is Coke Zero.

The only way I'd be comfortable with keeping Trae on the team is if he accepted that he's a Robin AT BEST and is in no way, shape, or form a BATMAN for a team

Somehow get a TRUE #1 and get this thing cracking. But you will never win a title with a player like Trae as your Batman (#1) I promise your that. It's never happened in NBA history and will never happen.

• Like 2

Just now, NBASupes said:

How do you build a contender around a 6'1 PG who can't play off the ball?

A. With an elite coach

B. With size

C. With shooting

D. You can't, dummy!

D!!!!

And I keep asking when in NBA histpry has a team won with a Trae like pg being their #1 and NOBODY can answer that lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

The only way I'd be comfortable with keeping Trae on the team is if he accepted that he's a Robin AT BEST and is in no way, shape, or form a BATMAN for a team

Somehow get a TRUE #1 and get this thing cracking. But you will never win a title with a player like Trae as your Batman (#1) I promise your that. It's never happened in NBA history and will never happen.

Been saying that..

I think its damn near impossible

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

How do you build a contender around a 6'1 PG who can't play off the ball?

A. With an elite coach

B. With size

C. With shooting

D. You can't, dummy!

Id like to try B AND C 1st..

But Id go with C if I had $ on it...

It's hard to rock with Trae. 

You need a legit ATG next to him. Most don't even want to play with him

You need size but they gotta be really capable or else teams will just double Trae. 

You need shooting but Trae is ass on D, you need defenders around him.

How did you choose Trae over Luka? Oh, Tickets sales, Yay!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

How about you rout for the Pacers since you like Haliburton so much.  Trae could be a chucker but he is our chucker and if you dont like it then dont broadcast it.

He was MIA all of December, but just happens to pop up when Trae is struggling?

Just let them talk.  Trae is liable to end up with 24 and 13 tonight in a 10 point win.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

How about you rout for the Pacers since you like Haliburton so much.  Trae could be a chucker but he is our chucker and if you dont like it then dont broadcast it.

We are all Hawks fans. Complaining about players is what everyone on this site does. Since many here want Mikal Bridges for Dre, that doesn't mean they want to be Nets fans

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

lol Bey . . . is you hurt or ain't you?

If he is, does Wes Matthews start next game? smfh

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1