• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

He talkin' 'bout Practice!...

...but One T will still sit this one out after spraining his ankle in Orlando. It was nice to have a numerical rest advantage over other teams, for the week that it lasted. Two Ts is Questionable with a sore calf, as is Clint with his sore Achilles. Dre Hunter (inflamed knee) is reportedly turning a corner, but not in time for tonight's action.

On the Sixer side, Embiid remains joined by Robert Covington (Out, also with a swollen knee). Melton remains Questionable as of the early-morning Boo-Boo Report. Tobias Harris returns after missing his first game of the season in Saturday's home loss to The Fighting Simone Fontecchios.

The homestand is expected to help Atlanta catch up on its league-low 14 home games thus far. Hawks GameNotes reminds us that November 22 was the last time Atlanta had a second-consecutive game at The Farm.

They also cite Elias Sports when noting the last time the team had just 14 home contests in its opening 35-game slate, the team was still in St. Louis, swan-songing it in 1968 (nice 16-1 start, though), with "neutral games" thrown in the mix at Philadelphia (versus the Pistons?), Baltimore (versus the Sixers??), and Miami Beach.

Can you tell that I would really like to meet the league's schedule-makers?

In the race to 1,000 Triples, Bogi needs just two, while Trae needs just four. Some pour soul had to confirm that NBA teammates never crossed that particular threshold in the same game.

I cannot believe The Process years (and I guess the post-Chuck pre-A.I. seasons) dragged on for so long that the Hawks had a sizeable lead all-time on the Sixers. Maybe Syracuse really struggled with St. Louis back in the day. But anyway, Atlanta's 179-175 lead is narrowing after losing five-straight versus Philly.

~lw3

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

OO creating plays for Saddiq for corner 3s....and he keeps missing :blanky:

I can understand how Bey can be useful, but he plays way too many minutes to not be a liability.

Make your FT's Bruno!!

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I knew this had to be low, but not this low . . . damn. 

He may be worst in the league in making the corner 3, while LEADING the league in corner 3 attempts.

image.thumb.png.09951b37567d49172b1fa18078068909.png

That's awful. Then he compounds his misses by stepping out of bounds too :blanky:

Trae defense...slowed down that fast break.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bruno being productive and active.  And setting good screens and giving hard fouls to prevent the And 1.

That's all you ask for out of your big.

He's gotta be ready to shoot the ball though. Too much having to gather

• Like 1