• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

Just now, FL_BRYANT said:

I wasn't talking about  Trae but let's get it straight Trae still has his warts. Q is trying to help him work thru them but he still falls back into his bad habits of dominating the ball and trying to win the game by himself. Hopfully he takes to the coaching and becomes a better player.  It's not all about stats.

25 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Boy is that random.Bey and Saddiq have nothing to do with Maxey.  Maxey had a couple of below average game but he also scored and averaged 25. Why do you guys get in your feelings about Trae all the time.  I was making a comparison between the two.  Maxey's production stands on it's on. Two different  ballplayers. 

9 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

This makes no sense at all. Wasn't comparing Trae to Maxey. The Bey and Jennings statement is random as Hell. Maxey is absolutely a different player than those two. Maxey is a young player that is still evolving. Quit whining about Trae . I wasn't talking about  Trae but let's get it straight Trae still has his warts. Q is trying to help him work thru them but he still falls back into his bad habits of dominating the ball and trying to win the game by himself. Hopfully he takes to the coaching and becomes a better player.  It's not all about stats.

Eh, I didn't read much of your conversation.   I refuse to miss an opportunity to hate on Maxey.  I feel he's overrated regardless of Trae no-Trae.