• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- The Home Finale!

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My glasses are 20/20. You need my vision and understanding of the game more than you need my glasses 

Man you're holding on to that 2019 draft like no other...............................

e70b0c3acbdb6f60872deb0d5d9d5013.jpg.8e468ec424f5f63e8d5a3321169e8d9b.jpg

Edited by terrell

31 minutes ago, terrell said:

Man you're holding on to that 2019 draft like no other...............................

e70b0c3acbdb6f60872deb0d5d9d5013.jpg.8e468ec424f5f63e8d5a3321169e8d9b.jpg

I don't even think about a draft class that isn't the one at hand. I just watch all of the games I can and evaluate them 

5 hours ago, Watchman said:

I don't hate Hunter.  He is very inconsistent, and you never know which version of him will show up.  He is a mediocre player who gets paid better than mediocre money.  Just because someone doesn't value someone as highly as you do does not mean they hate them.  I think my wife might be a Trae hater, because once again, he dribbled away a chance to win the game, and I would tend to agree with her.  You could see it coming a  mile away.  If regular Joe fans can see it, why can't management, and why can't Trae?

Ya'll really don't understand the game and it's sad. There is no way you can watch this game possession by possession and say he's mediocre. No possible way. 

Yall have this tendency to focus on mistakes especially if it's from non offensive stars and hold them to a strick standard and it makes no sense to me. None at all. Just like I said, you guys are dead ass wrong on Josh Smith, I will say it is reverse for Hunter. I don't even think Hunter is a stud but he's a good player and he does his role. I don't know what you want from him but I know what I expect and he does just that. That's why I am perfectly fine with him. He does exactly what you need from him. Maybe you just have greater expectations or you just don't understand what he does. 

Hunter is suppose to provide a decent scoring punch on decent efficiency. He does just that. He had 14 points on 6/11 shooting in this game.  

Defensive versatility is critical. He does just that. 

He's a two way player. Does just that. 

He has size and strength, he provides that. 

What am I missing here? 

He's only being paid 20+ million in the most crucial modern NBA role which is a two way big wing and he can defend 4 positions. 

He does what he's suppose to do

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, NBASupes said:

dead ass wrong on Josh Smith,

Funny you mention that.. 

Spud needs to save some money 💰 @JayBirdHawk I needed your boy’s jersey so I altered one I had. I go hard in the paint 🎨

Spud> Adam Silver $

#getmeonthecourtandimtroublelastweekmessedaroundandgotasinglesinglefreakinbrotherseverywaylikeRonharper

E808DD79-31FC-44AB-8493-4765932EEA2B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1