• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- The Home Finale!

lethalweapon3

Synder need to shuffle his lineups up.

he’s still learning this team but we can’t act like he can really make starting lineup adjustments this late in the season.

he can make a situational lineup down the stretch however for different scenarios.

• Like 1

In other news for all my Trae haters out there…believe it or not the hawks had 38 sold out games at home this season! 38 is record breaking number for the hawks.

#TraeEffect!

this mofo ain’t going nowhere 😂….enjoy! 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Capela has to go period!  He can't guard anyone 1 one 1 and his help defense is below average now.

Did you like his post up where he spun wildly then proceeded to throw a pass to no one?

Oh yeah that was JC.......

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I just don't see nearly enough communication between the backcourt late.  One-and-done level basketball at its finest.

I told yall Trae and Murray are a bad influence on one another..

Especially in closing time..

• Like 2

I can’t get over this but capela not being the same defensive level player he was 2 years ago …I can’t see why we wouldn’t or shouldn’t move him for Ayton.

I’m very unimpressed with capela right now considering we are 29th in paint defense. Hell Ayton can do that and provide us better offense! Mind as well go all in on offensive side at this point.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JTB said:

In other news for all my Trae haters out there…believe it or not the hawks had 38 sold out games at home this season! 38 is record breaking number for the hawks.

#TraeEffect!

this mofo ain’t going nowhere 😂….enjoy! 

Thats all the owner cares about obviously..

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I can’t get over this but capela not being the same defensive level player he was 2 years ago …I can’t see why we wouldn’t or shouldn’t move him for Ayton.

I’m very unimpressed with capela right now considering we are 29th in paint defense. Hell Ayton can do that and provide us better offense! Mind as well go all in on offensive side at this point.

He's washed..

But it doesnt matter..

You get an extension,, You get an extension,, You get an extension, 

oprah-winfrey-point-out.gif.dac7beaf58f957fb562b4a316f4d877b.gif

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, terrell said:

I told yall Trae and Murray are a bad influence on one another..

Especially in closing time..

We gotta give Synder a chance to fix it. It’s not good but unless Murray is traded to bring back a big time star like KAT it’s best that we keep them together and hope Synder can get through to them.

• Sad 1

Question:  Which Hawk starter missed all four of his free throws in the game, before overtime?  If he makes these, no question of who wins the game because it was tied at the end of regulation.  Don't look at the box score. Guess.

76ers sat all five starters.  These players were showcasing their skills for the opportunity to play in the upcoming playoffs and perhaps have a real position next season with either the 76ers or another NBA team.  They came to play.  Hawks, as usual, played down to their competition.  We can all see how pitiful our defense can become.

🥲

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, JTB said:

We gotta give Synder a chance to fix it. It’s not good but unless Murray is traded to bring back a big time star like KAT it’s best that we keep them together and hope Synder can get through to them.

Since we're keeping Trae(because he sells tickets), Id move Murray just to get our picks back tbh... Trade JC CC and possibly Dre to improve the roster..

I'd rather roll with Trae/Bogi and the young guys next season.... We can play .500 ball with them.. smh

We have a few years to catch up with Boston, Bucks, etc anyway...

Let JJ/OO/AJ develop..

AND Draft a real Center.. Geez..

OO too small to play center Fulltime.

Edited by terrell

26 minutes ago, JTB said:

I think we have higher chances making the playoffs than getting a lottery pick at this point. Even if we lose on Tuesday vs the heat, Toronto is not very good at all and have just as many issues as us same for the bulls.

I wouldn’t give my hopes up on us losing all together just sayin.

I wasn't posting probabilities. Just if we missed the playoffs. This is the best case. 

If we make it, playing Boston is our best chance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I wasn't posting probabilities. Just if we missed the playoffs. This is the best case. 

If we make it, playing Boston is our best chance. 

I’m hoping we play Boston too though I know we won’t win the series if our hawks can at least give us thrill like 2008 I’d be happy which is probably not a good thing lol

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We lose to Miami. We beat either Toronto/Chicago, then we get swept by the Bucks.

If we lose to Miami and our guards play like crap.............................

Trae needs to prove that hes not afraid of Miami.. Murray needs to prove that he's an improvement over Huerter vs Heat..

Our BIgs missed last season matchup.. Its put up or shut up time for them too..

• Like 1