• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- The Home Finale!

lethalweapon3

15 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Murray's offensive approach is a problem.  Ball stopper big time!  Trae is a far superior point guard but man the fing turnovers are the killers!

Thanks…Synder had to put Trae back in , in the 3rd when Murray just wasn’t able to get the team going offensively.

Trae is way better playmaker than Murray it’s really not even close when it comes to passing.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Down Right Embarrassing. 

Pathetic. 

Well, thank God that the Raptors Lost to Boston's Reserves...

and somewhere, the Heat got the bejesus beat out of them...

so there is no momentum. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I can somewhat agree with that, but this was a bad loss. Optics wise I would've preferred if Quinn pulled the starters after the Raptors loss than to watch the starters choke against the 76ers' backups. This was a terrible loss on a Friday night in front of the home crowd. 

I was trying to get tickets for the last home game....Glad I didn't- can't trust this team not to play down, and at home no less.

• Like 3

I ain’t tripping, them guys practice against Harden and Embiid they don’t give af about the Hawks.  Ded kinda changed the flow of the game with all the solid DHOs.

But it’s officially time to question Quin’s rotations and lineup feel.  Going with these shaky starters all the time down the stretch ain’t it.  

I still can’t get over Dre’s blown two handed break away dunk tho bruh.  No one touched him.  I don’t know if I’ve ever seen that and I been watching ball for eons.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I can somewhat agree with that, but this was a bad loss. Optics wise I would've preferred if Quinn pulled the starters after the Raptors loss than to watch the starters choke against the 76ers' backups. This was a terrible loss on a Friday night in front of the home crowd. 

I said PULL THE STARTERS but noooooooo... lol

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I was trying to get tickets for the last home game....Glad I didn't- can't trust this team nit to play down, and at home no less.

That would've been $$$ flushed down the toilet. There are no gimme games with this team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

I ain’t tripping, them guys practice against Harden and Embiid they don’t give af about the Hawks.  Ded kinda changed the flow of the game with all the solid DHOs.

But it’s officially time to question Quin’s rotations and lineup feel.  Going with these shaky starters all time down the stretch ain’t it.  

I still can’t get over Dre’s blown two handed break away dunk tho bruh.  No one touched him.  I don’t know if I’ve ever seen that and I been watching ball for eons.

Do I have to mention what Dre has again?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Agreed.

JC is always BBQ chicken.. Nothing new there

And Mr 15 shots to get 15 points Murray needs to be playing PG somewhere.. He's not a 2..

With that said, Trae and DJM have to create so much for CC and JC, that their passes end up being telegraphed too often. That leads to steals or dead ball turnovers. If they don't give those two the perfect pass, it's a lost play, it seems. Geez...

Yup and Hunter was ass too. I know it’s his first game back but I can’t stand the open 3s he misses. Drives me crazy just like what JC been doing the majority of this season. 

I can’t help but to wonder if jalen would have done a better job that collins on that last play. In the play in and possibly playoffs Synder is going to need to play the better matchup in situations. Collins drove me insane when he went for that lazy ass pump fake at the end.

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Thanks…Synder had to put Trae back in , in the 3rd when Murray just wasn’t able to get the team going offensively.

Trae is way better playmaker than Murray it’s really not even close when it comes to passing.

Trae is also a great playmaker for the other team..

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 4

Best case draft wise if we miss is 

NO or LA is knocked out the playoffs by OKC or DAL.

Hawks lose to Boston and Toronto beats MIL

Chicago beat Atlanta in Atlanta

Atlanta wins the tiebreaker lottery against Toronto

Atlanta could end up with the 11th best lottery odds. 

Ideally, Atlanta wants to win against Miami in the play-in and play Boston without Jaylen Brown

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Capela has to go period!  He can't guard anyone 1 one 1 and his help defense is below average now.

Yeah it’s concerning…again we are next to last in protecting the paint for a reason and it can’t be all on Trae like certain fans would think 

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Yup and Hunter was ass too. I know it’s his first game back but I can’t stand the open 3s he misses. Drives me crazy just like what JC been doing the majority of this season. 

I can’t help but to wonder if jalen would have done a better job that collins on that last play. In the play in and possibly playoffs Synder is going to need to play the better matchup in situations. Collins drove me insane when he went for that lazy ass pump fake at the end.

Ive been over Dre and JC on this squad... 

As a matter of fact, nobody should be off the table this offseason other than the young guys...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Trae is also a great playmaker for the other team..

😂 come bruh ….

seriously 3 of those turnovers were Collins fault. 2 Collins had an easy dunk and stopped running. 1 capela or Collins just didn’t catch the ball. 
it really wasn’t all on Trae and that’s not me saying it cause I’m a Trae fan. It’s probably why he had a good +\- tonight. All the turnovers weren’t on him .

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Harrell had a double double in 14 minutes and was abusing our centers!  Get an fing center Hawks please!

OO is just too damn small.. Same as our PG,SG,PF, etc.... Hell, this team is just too damn small and weak..

JC out there getting clowned by a 20 year old FA.. smh

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Best case draft wise if we miss is 

NO or LA is knocked out the playoffs by OKC or DAL.

Hawks lose to Boston and Toronto beats MIL

Chicago beat Atlanta in Atlanta

Atlanta wins the tiebreaker lottery against Toronto

Atlanta could end up with the 11th best lottery odds. 

Ideally, Atlanta wants to win against Miami in the play-in and play Boston without Jaylen Brown

I think we have higher chances making the playoffs than getting a lottery pick at this point. Even if we lose on Tuesday vs the heat, Toronto is not very good at all and have just as many issues as us same for the bulls.

I wouldn’t give my hopes up on us losing all together just sayin.

• Thanks 1