• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- The Home Finale!

lethalweapon3

Excellent defensive sequence by Trae around the 1:50 mark that culminated in his on ball deflection leading to the DJ dunk.  John pointed his switch out from the corner and he got on it, hedged very well with jab steps, floated around some weak screen attempts, and flat out shoved the Sixers out of targeting him.  

@JayBirdHawk  $100 Glen Willis gonna tweet the clip lol.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I feel like these guys are coming together. I know the competition isn't top tier, but I like how connected they look.

Washington was a different story but the BUs for a good team are never a pushover, anything can happen in a game obviously.  A blowout win here and a solid victory versus Boston’s BUs are quality wins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

The Hawks are trying to put me to sleep.  Let's start the fourth quarter strong and make some space please.

Braves are playing.. Trailing 5-4.. lol

Trae brick mason.. Geez.. Will I ever get a .50%Fg game from this dude again?

Gonna need him to hit some of those 3's vs Miami..

Playing well other than shooting and turnovers..

Edited by terrell

With the Raptors on their way to a large margin loss, the Hawks winning or losing this game no longer matters.  
Heat just lost and Nets are about to win.
So, we'll be the 8th seed playing the Heat. 

3 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

With the Raptors on their way to a large margin loss, the Hawks winning or losing this game no longer matters.  

We shouldnt want it any other way.. We have to get that Heat monkey off of our back....

I cant believe this game is this close..

Yes I can..............................

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Jalen is a f&@kin amoeba man.  One play he slashes like Peak Rudy Gay.  Next play he’s fronting and pushing Ded into a bad shot.  So hyped for him and AJ next year with an additional 500 minutes or so.

Next play, gets lost on assignment and gives up open 3 to Niang. The talent is there, it's getting the mental mistakes to a min.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Would still like to win these last 2 games. Losing to 76ers backups and whatever G league team the Celtics will trot out on Sunday would be a bad look. Go into the Play In with some momentum. 

• Like 1