• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- The Home Finale!

lethalweapon3

21 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Question:  Which Hawk starter missed all four of his free throws in the game, before overtime?  If he makes these, no question of who wins the game because it was tied at the end of regulation.  Don't look at the box score. Guess.

76ers sat all five starters.  These players were showcasing their skills for the opportunity to play in the upcoming playoffs and perhaps have a real position next season with either the 76ers or another NBA team.  They came to play.  Hawks, as usual, played down to their competition.  We can all see how pitiful our defense can become.

🥲

Did we really play down to our competition though?

Hawks have shown us who they are all season........

MID

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

If we lose to Miami and our guards play like crap.............................

Trae needs to prove that hes not afraid of Miami.. Murray needs to prove that he's an improvement over Huerter vs Heat..

Our BIgs missed last season matchup.. Its put up or shut up time for them too..

I hate the say this but if we lose to Miami. I want us to lose to Chicago or Toronto. I really want Chicago to make the playoffs for lottery seeding reasons. 

We aren't beating Milwaukee. They are just way too good. I would rather take my chances trying to get Wemby. Getting Wemby would change the franchise direction. He would be a good fit with Trae. He would be must see TV. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I've said this a thousand times, I'll rather win the Wemby stakes than make the playoffs. That said, I'll rather win a title than the Wemby stakes.

Both were impossible with this team so what’s your next move ?

• Haha 3

Just now, JTB said:

Both were impossible with this team so what’s your next move ?

Lottery odds aren't impossible unless we win the next game. 

Playoff odds are impossible unless injuries happen like Boston loses Tatum and everyone just gets hurt. 

I still rather take my chances for Wemby. 11th has a 1.8 chance at Wemby. I'll take those chances

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Thanks…Synder had to put Trae back in , in the 3rd when Murray just wasn’t able to get the team going offensively.

Trae is way better playmaker than Murray it’s really not even close when it comes to passing.

Trae is one of those rare gifted offensive players that numbers are always going to follow him.

It's the intangibles that seems to be missing from him.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Lottery odds aren't impossible unless we win the next game. 

Playoff odds are impossible unless injuries happen like Boston loses Tatum and everyone just gets hurt. 

I still rather take my chances for Wemby. 11th has a 1.8 chance at Wemby. I'll take those chances

NBA is about to give Wemby to the Mavs....  they tanked way to hard.. lol

29 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I hate the say this but if we lose to Miami. I want us to lose to Chicago or Toronto. I really want Chicago to make the playoffs for lottery seeding reasons. 

We aren't beating Milwaukee. They are just way too good. I would rather take my chances trying to get Wemby. Getting Wemby would change the franchise direction. He would be a good fit with Trae. He would be must see TV. 

Knowing this team you'll get your wish.

Not Wemby. The losing part.. lol

55 minutes ago, terrell said:

Did you like his post up where he spun wildly then proceeded to throw a pass to no one?

Oh yeah that was JC.......

Did you like Trae pounding the ball for a shot clock violation that resulted in the overtime?  Why do our coaches, even Snyder, let him do that?  It is so predictable.  Everyone can see it coming, but they let him do it over and over again.  Unreal.

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Watchman said:

Did you like Trae pounding the ball for a shot clock violation that resulted in the overtime?  Why do our coaches, even Snyder, let him do that?  It is so predictable.  Everyone can see it coming, but they let him do it over and over again.  Unreal.

Yep, they literally triple teamed him knowing he wasn't going to pass.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Watchman said:

That was embarrassing..

"Fan Appreciation Night.” What a bunch of BS. Hawks need to dismiss this promotional altogether. That performance was abysmal.

Dre’s missed dunk. Missed FTs. Turnover Trae who insists on maintaining the ball in his hands on every quarter’s last possession, never able to get a shot off. smfh

OO was bad again. Cap looks like he’s 50 years old. JC with some bizarre 4Q post up action, spinning and flinging the ball OB in the direction of no one..

Just wild shit.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Thanks…Synder had to put Trae back in , in the 3rd when Murray just wasn’t able to get the team going offensively.

Trae is way better playmaker than Murray it’s really not even close when it comes to passing.

Yeah, it's a shame that we play so much better as a team when he's out.  We are stuck with five unmovable contracts: Trae, Murray, Collins, Capella and Hunter.  Oh wait...that's our starting lineup.  Then when OO, JJ and AJ are eligible for renewal, we'll overpay all over again.

Edited by Watchman
  • Sad 3