• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- IST Game #2

lethalweapon3

Yah, we get to see the great Tyrese Maxey in action.

:Bob: Man, Acie Law woulda looked good with 10 eyes focused on stopping the league mvp!

Stop hatin', Bawb.  Maxey is a good player.  I'm sure having a teammate getting double and triple teamed all night has no impact on his numbers exploding now that he has more minutes. 🙂

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

^Mailing this OP in while I still have working Internet... woke up to a big ol' diesel train derailment in my backyard this morning. Fun! At least my nappy head made it on the local news....

How you gon gloss over this?  Did you sabotage it a la Mr. Glass from that M. Night movie?

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

No doubt it helps.  But just recognize that you just called Embiid the league MVP in a non-ironic way....

Heh, sometimes you gotta rob Peter to pay Paul, so to speak. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Back to semi-normal around Chez Lethal. The usual mid-day dog walkers are milling about, and the faint scent of Eau de @Diesel is somewhat of an improvement around these parts.

New Blue Sun, won't you come?

~lw3

Not as hideous as some of them (trying to be positive)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Tobias Harris

He’s been on the block longer than JC 😂 love the Boban commercials tho 😂 

wasn’t planking on a moving car.

That takes talent..

Thanks lw3 as always. Hawks by 8 on 2K. Game winning block went to JJ as he swatted Embiid in the last minute in a tight game.

Vegas has Hawks -1.5

Go Hawks!!!

IMG_1225.jpeg

IMG_1224.jpeg

IMG_1223.jpeg

IMG_1222.jpeg

IMG_1221.jpeg

IMG_1220.jpeg

IMG_1216.jpeg

IMG_1215.jpeg

IMG_1214.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nick Nurse better cool it on injury-prone, heavy workload Embiid’s minutes; he has a capable, hustling, sneaky passing BU in Paul Reed (OO please don’t get worked tonight). His net rating is only 2 points worse than Embiid’s but only has 13 minutes available to him a night.  I suspect he’ll be around 18 if Embiid is gimpy, but he certainly shouldn’t be counted on to contribute much as a starter if Embiid doesn’t go (c’mon Clint). 

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Nick Nurse better cool it on injury-prone, heavy workload Embiid’s minutes; he has a capable, hustling, sneaky passing BU in Paul Reed (OO please don’t get worked tonight). His net rating is only 2 points worse than Embiid’s but only has 13 minutes available to him a night.  I suspect he’ll be around 18 if Embiid is gimpy, but he certainly shouldn’t be counted on to contribute much as a starter if Embiid doesn’t go (c’mon Clint). 

Wait on it.  He'll last a while longer before the wear 'n tear shows up.

• Premium Member

Back to semi-normal around Chez Lethal. The usual mid-day dog walkers are milling about, and the faint scent of Eau de @Diesel is somewhat of an improvement around these parts.

New Blue Sun, won't you come?

~lw3

After having seen the other in-season tourno floors, gotta say the Hawks may be the least visually offensive.

• Like 2