• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bud addresses the rumors

JTB

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

To put somebody in space and run him from man to man doesn't mean that you're not hiding his weakness.  His weakness mainly is matching players his own size.  You know... like Horford.   Guys his size make a meal out of him because he's not strong enough to stop them.   Doral Moore for instance.  A guy who averages about 11 ppg put up 18 pts while MBIII was covering him on a 9-9 effort with most of his points being either dunks or putbacks off the offensive glass. 

There is a lot of value in what Horford does and what Bagley aiming to do in terms terms switching and defending numerous position. Is he a good defender defending his position, no but he has time to work on that even those he didnt go that far.

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

There is a lot of value in what Horford does and what Bagley aiming to do in terms terms switching and defending numerous position. Is he a good defender defending his position, no but he has time to work on that even those he didnt go that far.

Doesn't change the fact that if you match them up with a real big then they get hammered. 

Haven't read the whole thread, but as I understand it Bud is under contract for two more seasons (according to Mark Bradley) unless something happened when he got his position changed. IF he really wants out, we could trade him Doc Rivers style. I honestly think he could fetch a little something. Not much, but something.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

Haven't read the whole thread, but as I understand it Bud is under contract for two more seasons (according to Mark Bradley) unless something happened when he got his position changed. IF he really wants out, we could trade him Doc Rivers style. I honestly think he could fetch a little something. Not much, but something.

If whatever is being offered isn't enough to make you want a new coach, you just keep him.  I wouldn't be willing or looking to deal him unless he wants out (in which case you don't let him interview until after the draft).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Probably going over that Washington-Atlanta playoff games and having second thoughts

That’s not nice. But it’s funny as hell...

• Like 3