• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do You Hear What I Hear?

hazer

12 minutes ago, Flight said:

So the updated ESPN Mock has us taking JJJ, Aaron Holiday, Jacob Evans and Anfernee Simons. Y'all happy with that?

Anything JJJ is a hell no if with the #3 pick but it's a mock draft. It dont really matter.

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If this is what happened I’d give us a solid D-

It would definitely be one of the least exciting scenarios to come out with. Feels like we'd be getting only solid role players and no real leader.

8 minutes ago, KB21 said:

JJJ and Evans.  Yes.  Holiday and Simons, not really.  I think Simons is undraftable.  

I'm not that low on Simons. The high school thing hurts but for a second round pick you really just want to draft someone with some potential to surprise folks and with some time he can be that.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Flight said:

So the updated ESPN Mock has us taking JJJ, Aaron Holiday, Jacob Evans and Anfernee Simons. Y'all happy with that?

BSPN needs to GTSOH (Deke swat)! :deke:

• Like 4

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

If we draft a big, I'm perfectly fine trading Dennis and/or other picks to go back and grab Young. Otherwise I don't think he's worth it. I didn't like what I saw from him in college and I don't think we need to sell low on Dennis either.

This past season we expressly made Dennis 'the guy' on the team and gave him the freedom to score like crazy.  We need to consider that this maybe the time to sell high.  We don't know what the future holds. 

This past season we expressly made Dennis 'the guy' on the team and gave him the freedom to score like crazy.  We need to consider that this maybe the time to sell high.  We don't know what the future holds. 

His value is probably rock bottom right now. His defense was poor, his shooting was poor and then you add on top of that the off court concerns and the hookah bar bs. I don't think we'd get much for him right now.

• Like 1

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

His value is probably rock bottom right now. His defense was poor, his shooting was poor and then you add on top of that the off court concerns and the hookah bar bs. I don't think we'd get much for him right now.

I remember feeling exactly this way about Smoove.

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

vVkoPPU.gif

Ahhhhhh, the triumphant return of the Sensible Chuckle

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Whoever we draft I hope all actual Hawks fans will support the picks...

Well, if I would have supported Bill Laimbeer as I said I would if he was a Hawk in 88...I’d support anyone..

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I’ll be happy with Ayton, Doncic, Bagley, Bamba, or Young at 3rd. Prefer Young later. Wouldn’t freak out if it was JJJ, if it was later too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I promise I will .... after an appropriate gripe period.

I mean, what else am I gon' do?  Go be a Twolves fan?  Who does that? :cool:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I will support with one exception. That exception equals Adrian Payne, Shelden Williams, Marvin Williams and the really really bad memories. We got the #3 pick. To me, you really can't fail. Doncic or Bagley. Pick one. 

• Like 3