Performance of Schlenk Discussion

KB21

• Premium Member

Schlenk has pull the wool over a lot of fan's eyes and has gotten away with it.  I knew the tank was on the minute He started negotiating with Vince Carter last off season.  I held out hope for him until last summer when the front court was totally ignored.  Now the Franchise has hit rock bottom with no end in sight.  Now the hope is to hit the lottery some day.  Good luck with that!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You get 1 for right now, before 2019 ends - what'll it be?

Agree with kg I think. My x boy Damian is just horrid. What a waste of an athletic body. Jones and a pick (2020 Nets if the deal is good or just a second rounder) for almost anyone that can fill a role...almost any role.

In order of preference to get rid:

1. Damian

2. Parsons

3. Crabbe

4. VC (trade him to a contender)

5. Parker

Wait I forgot a guy... TURNER. 

Please Turner first. Turner then Damian.

😩 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Agree with kg I think. My x boy Damian is just horrid. What a waste of an athletic body. Jones and a pick (2020 Nets if the deal is good or just a second rounder) for almost anyone that can fill a role...almost any role.

Ohhhhh, we doin' this.

Here's mine:

1. Jabarme

2. Jones

3. Crabbe

4. Turner

5. Carter

6. @bleachkit

Haha

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You went out on the proverbial limb for your boy Jones, smh.  Did you have an avatar bet for that one too :hehe:. Come to think of it, you did for Crabbe too....you have failed us Spud. 

My list:

1. Turner - never wanted him

2. Crabbe - he never wanted to be here

3. Parsons - just foddet

4. Jones - bad

5. Parker - plays when he feels like

6. Carter - LP's love affair is forcing him to play too many minutes

My real #6 is Bembry, btw.  He jus' .... ain't it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You went out on the proverbial limb for your boy Jones, smh. 

Well to be fair I put my trust in someone who I thought knew what the hell he was talking about. Believe you me, this isn’t over. I’m personally gonna take Spellman out to all u can eats. Then we’ll see who gets the last laugh. 😔 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

1. Damian

2. Parsons

3. Crabbe

4. VC (trade him to a contender)

5. Parker

Wait I forgot a guy... TURNER. 

Please Turner first. Turner then Damian.

😩 

Touche.. damn I'm too sensitive.  Its not me, its EVAN! get him out of here.😂

• Haha 3

My only gripe about Schlenk at this point is that I don’t believe he’s going to be able to assemble the team that he really has his eyes set on here.

people like to say “we’re too young to be worried about fit”.....well I never believed that! Lol.....the center position that Schlenk has his eyes set on is too hard to find in my opinion. 

It’s going to be interesting to see how this team is assembled as we move on.

Well drafting 4 wings with the only 1 worth a damn leading Dallas to the playoffs averaging a trip-dub sure ain’t helping Trav’s case but I digress.

I already resigned myself years ago to not really invest emotion into the team til 2020 anyway so the losing doesn’t bother me in the least.  Some mid-season panic move for D’Angelo Russell or someone, and a botched draft will have me singing a different tune though. 

....but then again, there’s just something soothing about watching a full on conflagration *nervously nudges box of oily rags and matches back underneath bed*

• Haha 2