• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Performance of Schlenk Discussion

KB21

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

If he takes JJJ, then what? You gonna call him a genius? lol

Blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.  He still made the decision to tank, which was the wrong decision.

14 hours ago, KB21 said:

Blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.  He still made the decision to tank, which was the wrong decision.

So youre gonna be miserable from now on no matter what..Got it..

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Premium Member
So youre gonna be miserable from now on no matter what..Got it..

Have a feeling some posts in this thread may not age well..[emoji57]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

John Collins, Omari Spellman, Kevin Huerter, Trae Young and Alex Len.

Dang, our GM may not know what he's doing.  On the other hand, maybe he does!  The above five, four of which he is directly responsible for obtaining, all look like young winning players to me.  Wouldn't be a bad starting five, would it.

Lloyd Pierce may not be a very good head coach, as some have made it a point to tell us.  "He's only here to lose and hold the position open for the next coach."  Then, on the other hand, maybe they are wrong.  LP may fool some people and turn out to be pretty good.

Hawks win one and we are all lathered up.  Many ups and downs to follow.  But, everything is looking bright.  May not win a lot but we are guaranteed excitement from this group of players!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:approved:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turnermx said:

Have a feeling some posts in this thread may not age well..emoji57.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Having a feeling that most posts from a certain someone may not age well ?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

TS underestimated how valuable young vets and quality vets are with this team in 2019-20. Got rid of anyone with talent from last year outside of Len who was older. Added only Parker and the results speak for themselves. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Bud fired himself.  That's not on Schlank.

That said, the team he's put together certainly should heat his seat.  There were several missteps this offseason.

Which he has copped to.  Now, he needs to fix it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Which he has copped to.  Now, he needs to fix it.

It can't wait until February though.  Bad .... no, 'bad' would be a step up ... horrid habits are being established.

Most of these dudes need to be gone.

If I have to watch Jones make yet another dumb mistake, turn his palms to the sky, slump his shoulders, and schlenk off with that 'oh well' look on his face again I might lose a tv.  'Cause my remote will be impaled into it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It can't wait until February though.  Bad .... no, 'bad' would be a step up ... horrid habits are being established.

Most of these dudes need to be gone.

Easier said than done though. You know how most teams are. They'll play the waiting game until last minute.

If you had to make one trade right now, what would it be?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

4 hours ago, TheBigETrain said:

So we are dead last and the new laughing stock of the league after recently been blown out by the knicks.

Travis Schlenk is a fraud. I have no faith that he can turn this franchise around.

I still can't believe he fired Budenholzer. 

He didn't fire Budenholzer. Budenholzer forced his way out, wanting no part of a rebuild. TS handled the situation with class, Bud didn't. Because of that I wanted him gone anyway.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, turnermx said:

He didn't fire Budenholzer. Budenholzer forced his way out, wanting no part of a rebuild. TS handled the situation with class, Bud didn't. Because of that I wanted him gone anyway.

Bud wanted to win. Schlenk wanted to tank.  

37 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Easier said than done though. You know how most teams are. They'll play the waiting game until last minute.

Parker and Jones for a fax machine and a box of ornaments.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I want more than 1. I don’t think 1 is enough. We need a guy like Draymond WHEHJRJFHDJDBCNDVDBKDBDHDBDBDBDBDNDND  helpppp m.    e...FJFKFKFKFNNFNFNFNFKBDBKSOSKSNSNSNN (struggling.... strangling..)

GREEN. He would be the change and voice this team JEHFUCLCNKAIAJWJQNWBWNAmmbsbsbsn needs at the moment and beyond with our young players. An established vet voice.

NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEEEEEEVVVVERRR.. @kg01 the scrub hackers finally got to me...they took over this post I dunno what they wrote but this ain’t me. MAYDAY MAYDAY.. F THEY THEY IS AGAIN..

AYYYYEEE F UR WARRIORS BROH...YA IM TALKIN TO U!!!! I KNOW U HEAR ME!!! NO DRAYMOND EVERRRR!!! 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I want more than 1. I don’t think 1 is enough. We need a guy like Draymond WHEHJRJFHDJDBCNDVDBKDBDHDBDBDBDBDNDND  helpppp m.    e...FJFKFKFKFNNFNFNFNFKBDBKSOSKSNSNSNN (struggling.... strangling..)

GREEN. He would be the change and voice this team JEHFUCLCNKAIAJWJQNWBWNAmmbsbsbsn needs at the moment and beyond with our young players. An established vet voice.

NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEEEEEEVVVVERRR.. @kg01 the scrub hackers finally got to me...they took over this post I dunno what they wrote but this ain’t me. MAYDAY MAYDAY.. F THEY THEY IS AGAIN..

AYYYYEEE F UR WARRIORS BROH...YA IM TALKIN TO U!!!! I KNOW U HEAR ME!!! NO DRAYMOND EVERRRR!!! 

He's finally lost it, folks.

• Haha 3