• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Red Mamba is no Kyle Korver.

Brotha2ThaNite

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who is his NBA comp (no Klay)?

Super top-end (but unlikely): Gordon Hayward- very good scorer, who plays good defense, but isn't in that upper top tier of guys

Most likely- Maybe Dell Curry-esque. About 12 per night, with efficient shooting. Never tries to do more than he can. If i remember Dell right, he'd shoot your eyes out, but could drive at times. Probably a better example, that that is what came to my mind. Bob Sura maybe?

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who is his NBA comp (no Klay)?

ESPN said young Mike Miller... but I think he has the potential to be better.  He might be the second coming of JJ2 for the Hawks, but the youngin will show us who he is.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Whoever the comparable is needs to be able to pass the ball and handle the ball a little while having a nice jumper.  Decent size but thin and with nearly no dunking ability.  Was thinking his ceiling might be Rip Hamilton with a little less mid-range game and D and a little more 3pt range.

9 hours ago, AHF said:

Whoever the comparable is needs to be able to pass the ball and handle the ball a little while having a nice jumper.  Decent size but thin and with nearly no dunking ability.  Was thinking his ceiling might be Rip Hamilton with a little less mid-range game and D and a little more 3pt range.

clearly have not watched a lot of tape on Huerter if you're saying "with nearly no dunking ability"

Really?

Go to 1:27

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Bonkers said:

clearly have not watched a lot of tape on Huerter if you're saying "with nearly no dunking ability"

Really?

Go to 1:27

AHF must be still upset over Doncic...He is starting to sound like that other Grinch

• Like 1

I listened to some podcast talk about huerter.

I didnt hear all the detail because I listened as i ran, but he can catch the ball and put up off balanced jumpers quickly that will go in.  that is what they blathered on about.

his athleticism is very good: https://stats.nba.com/draft/combine-strength-agility/#!?sort=MAX_VERTICAL_LEAP&dir=1

he obviously needs to get stronger.

in terms of spellman... he is a fatbody.  he loses that weight he could be an elite athlete?

On 6/22/2018 at 0:27 AM, RedDawg#8 said:

Chauncey compared him to early career Mike Miller (ROY and 6th man of the Year)

I see some Gordon Heyward just not as aggressive attacking, which can come.

A lot of comments on his highlights compared him to Klay Thompson

Ill take any of those. Kids got game 

Yo if we got a young Mike Miller we lucked up.