• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young needs some help

aali34

Lmao at this entire thread... wow..I honestly think that Trae’s hair is kinda cool. I mean it seems all future stars have a lil something..he has the wavy curl that nobody’s ever had...he’s like the darker version of Steve Nash’s hair but really different. 

I think Trae will follow Nash’s lead in both F’d up hair styles and awesome court vision. I found the key, if you have weird hair you’re probably a great playmaker too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

You apparently don't dig bald.  Yep, that's actually me in my picture. 

Don't you know, grass won't grow on a busy street!  Some people have a perfect head.  Others grow hair on theirs to cover whatever is wrong.

Be careful, picking on bald people.  Some may fight back!

:MooseGoggles:

Gramps how many have you had to tame in your day? You ever pop anyone for just lookin at you funny? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I can only imagine how traumatic losing hair is.  Young’s hair is so thin his days of combing over are numbered.  

That boy Dennis is a strange looking character tho.

Agreed, no one in their twenties and even worse their teens should have to go through that.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Lmao at this entire thread... wow..I honestly think that Trae’s hair is kinda cool. I mean it seems all future stars have a lil something..he has the wavy curl that nobody’s ever had...he’s like the darker version of Steve Nash’s hair but really different. 

I think Trae will follow Nash’s lead in both F’d up hair styles and awesome court vision. I found the key, if you have weird hair you’re probably a great playmaker too.

His hair is like something I created a player on 2K18 except I dyed his blue lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

41 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So I return after a year of being MIA and you steal my gif ... u know that was mine...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/85063137-bf41-41ca-8f5e-c8613c342ab9

One of the best, I use it often in texts and FB posts too. I’ll be sure to “Spud(c)” it every time I use it going forward ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carmine said:

Agreed, no one in their twenties and even worse their teens should have to go through that.

mine started thinning at 22 when I was in college. Been a nightmare ever since. I just want to make it to 30 before I have to let it all go smh