• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dallas and Cleveland 1st round picks

hawkster911

Just now, hazer said:

Taaaaaaaaaank!!! ? 

hope they go 0-82 then, snag somebody who can help them finish at least 11th in the lottery next year, Hawks still get that pick ??

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

That's an interesting take. But I think they have already exhausted their good luck with number one picks.

I was exaggerating a bit of course. We really need to hope 12th in the lottery for Cavs next year, because you know they’re tanking down to 10th if they’re sitting there at 11th ?

• Premium Member

I've already given up on that pick converting to us this year.

I'm already looking at who we can trade to pick up another 1st.  I'm hoping Baze to Minny, NOP or OKC.

Huerter and Bembry gets more minutes and SG, as well as Dorsey (he expires this year so would be good to know if he's worth resigning).

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I said our Mavs pick is 50/50. That’s inaccurate.

No that's accurate. Right now the Mavs are 2-7 and probably have about a 50 percent chance to finish with one of the 5 worst records. Of course the final pick depends on the lottery, but it is absolutely possible the pick does not convey.

1 hour ago, Jody23 said:

With the roster they have, the Mavs shouldn't be this bad.  Something doesn't smell right with that team.

If you listen to their fans they put most of the blame on Matthews and Jordan being limited and selfish players. That was clear to see from Matthews in the game vs. us. And Jordan boxes out his own team to pad his rebound totals. Honestly if they just fed Doncic consistently they'd probably have 2 or 3 more wins. 

3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

No that's accurate. Right now the Mavs are 2-7 and probably have about a 50 percent chance to finish with one of the 5 worst records. Of course the final pick depends on the lottery, but it is absolutely possible the pick does not convey.

Let’s see ur math on paper ?. They are 2-7 now and tied for 4th worst record in the league with the Bulls. The nba schedule isn’t even 11% complete yet. Now, how is ur math accurate?

Dallas is current 4th worst in SRS with the 2nd easiest schedule to date (Hawks have had the easiest).  It's going to be close, but Dallas also has two true veterans that are injured that may help them eek out 3-4 more wins on the year when they get healthy.  It's going to be tight, and this one could end up going either way.  

6 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Dallas is current 4th worst in SRS with the 2nd easiest schedule to date (Hawks have had the easiest).  It's going to be close, but Dallas also has two true veterans that are injured that may help them eek out 3-4 more wins on the year when they get healthy.  It's going to be tight, and this one could end up going either way.  

Dallas will still get 30+ wins, if you check the standing from last year standings, the Lakers had 35 wins and the 10th worst team in the league. I’m suspecting the Mavs pick lands between 7-12 and they get about 32-37 wins.