NO MLK DAY GAME!!!!!!! [except the one on NBATV]

kg01

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Of course I'm mad.  This is some bullshizzz mayne and y'all know it.  The only question I have is why ain't ya'll as mad as me!!!!???

MLK should be our day and everybody knows it.  I want rando Heat fans or Jazz fans (not Suns fans :dry:) sitting at home that day thinking, "Dayum why the got the Hawks on national TV?  Ohhhh 'cause MLK day."

I need that in my life.

#FAdamSliver

It should be a bigger deal in Atlanta all the way around and having a Hawks game as part of it would be great. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I do not know how you come up with these like clockwork, @lethalweapon3.  The consistent excellence is just...

raw

Ya that dude scares me. He’s kind of like what Michael Jordan was but with words. I feel like curious as hell to know who @lethalweapon3 is? ? I dunno why but I feel like I’m gonna need to know...eventually.. ok imna get up outta here before creeping out everyone. Lw3 has prolly already left the building ? my bad ? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KB21 said:

Bud coming back to Atlanta on January 13.  I may have to make a trip to see that one to watch Bud shove Travis's face into the court.  

Spoken like a true Hawks fan ?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

? way to go K(enny)G!!!

Did you go to Silver’s ? around the back of the cul de @kg01? I’m starting to think you are an Italian mobster...well, you and @Thomas gives off that vibe. 

I'm not at liberty to discuss ... what happened. 

I'll just say it may or may not have involved sending a scantily clad KBToys to Sliver's house with the promise that Coach Buttz would meet them there.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm not at liberty to discuss ... what happened. 

I'll just say it may or may not have involved sending a scantily clad KBToys to Sliver's house with the promise that Coach Buttz would meet them there.

? ? ? ? 

15 hours ago, KB21 said:

Bud coming back to Atlanta on January 13.  I may have to make a trip to see that one to watch Bud shove Travis's face into the court.  

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Spoken like a true Hawks fan ?

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

like = like * 100

Buttz turned his back on us but some folks refuse to turn their back on him.

This makes it crystal clear the true colors of who you’re dealing with when you choose to engage in debate with this so-called fan. There should now be no confusion going forward ?

• Like 2

Bud did not turn his back on the Hawks.  The Hawks turned their back on him when they decided to bottom out the roster.

Lol, that team was going nowhere. If Bud didn't want any part of the rebuild then good for him, but his poor personnel decisions forced us to eventually move in a different direction.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, nathan2331 said:
12 hours ago, KB21 said:
Bud did not turn his back on the Hawks.  The Hawks turned their back on him when they decided to bottom out the roster.

Lol, that team was going nowhere. If Bud didn't want any part of the rebuild then good for him, but his poor personnel decisions forced us to eventually move in a different direction.

You mean Ressler’s poor personnel decisions.