• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KB21, your boys at Thestepien seem to like Future Atlanta Hawk Zion Williamson

NBASupes

Probably my dream scenario right now (could change)

1. Hawks — Zion Williamson, Forward, Duke

Williamson’s teammate RJ Barrett started the season as the top prospect on our Big Board, but if things continue apace, there’s a good chance he’ll be displaced Williamson himself. The 6-7 forward has been phenomenal to start the season, averaging 27.5 points, 11.5 rebounds, 3.5 blocks and 3.0 assists per contest through two games.

At just 18 years old, Williamson possesses unmatched athleticism, an impressively high basketball IQ and the ability to generate efficient offense even without a consistent jumper. Pairing him with Trae Young in Atlanta would be a joy.

7. Hawks (via Mavericks) — Romeo Langford, Wing, Indiana

Atlanta could potentially hold two top-10 selections next June, putting the Hawks in position to quickly rebuild a depleted roster. Langford’s off to a slow start from behind the arc, but he has historically appeared to be a projectable shooter for the NBA level. He’d give the Hawks another perimeter scoring threat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nba/news/nba-mock-draft-2019-duke-zion-williamson-rj-barrett-battle-for-top-spot/iluuw7kwmy3y1eifqkaz7hya0

1 minute ago, GThawks3 said:

Williamson’s teammate RJ Barrett started the season as the top prospect on our Big Board, but if things continue apace, there’s a good chance he’ll be displaced Williamson himself. The 6-7 forward has been phenomenal to start the season, averaging 27.5 points, 11.5 rebounds, 3.5 blocks and 3.0 assists per contest through two games.

At just 18 years old, Williamson possesses unmatched athleticism, an impressively high basketball IQ and the ability to generate efficient offense even without a consistent jumper. Pairing him with Trae Young in Atlanta would be a joy.

Atlanta could potentially hold two top-10 selections next June, putting the Hawks in position to quickly rebuild a depleted roster. Langford’s off to a slow start from behind the arc, but he has historically appeared to be a projectable shooter for the NBA level. He’d give the Hawks another perimeter scoring threat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nba/news/nba-mock-draft-2019-duke-zion-williamson-rj-barrett-battle-for-top-spot/iluuw7kwmy3y1eifqkaz7hya0

That’s mine right now as well. Yes I’ll ride!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GThawks3 said:

17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s mine right now as well. Yes I’ll ride!

Save me a seat on the bus.

38 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think Bol will be top 5. Has to be, too rare

He does look good, but his weight/frame really worries me. I doubt he can put on as much weight as even Porzingis and Bamba can. Maybe he can play the four and it just won't matter, I don't know.

Langford (Indiana vs 24 Marquette) is on FS1 right now having a good all around game. Really uses that near 7’ wingspan well with his layups, passes, and defense. Gave his team an early spark on a run against a ranked team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EazyRoc said:

Langford (Indiana vs 24 Marquette) is on FS1 right now having a good all around game. Really uses that near 7’ wingspan well with his layups, passes, and defense. Gave his team an early spark on a run against a ranked team. 

He is big time. He honestly feels like the perfect SG next to Trae. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Also, i'm not a fan of Bol Bol at all. I'd avoid him honestly

I was with you on this last year but have you seen his work recently? Dude is picking up unicorn ? Porzingis type moves...at his size it could be real nice.

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I was with you on this last year but have you seen his work recently? Dude is picking up unicorn ? Porzingis type moves...at his size it could be real nice.

Bol is fool's gold, spud.

Ooh, ooh look he's 7ft tall and he shoots fadeaway 3's!!!!!

Get into the nuts n bolts of his game (i.e. the stuff that contributes to wins, not necessarily stats).  You won't find any.

He's an Orlando-type pick.