• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does Alex Len have any upside?

Wurider05

In the last paragraph he says he thinks he still fits here...”even if they bring in another great big”.... 😐...so the word “another” indicates there was a first....

Is Alex Len great? Is that what he’s trying to tell us? 

SHHHHHHOOOOOWWWWWW MEEEEEEEEEEE ....

the $...

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

In the last paragraph he says he thinks he still fits here...”even if they bring in another great big”.... 😐...so the word “another” indicates there was a first....

Is Alex Len great? Is that what he’s trying to tell us? 

SHHHHHHOOOOOWWWWWW MEEEEEEEEEEE ....

the $...

The fact that he's coming off the bench now and is ok with bringing in a great big shows that he understands and is ok with being the backup.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah but do you want a guy to do say "I'm a decent player"?  Just ok is not ok.  

vlcsnap-2019-01-03-07h11m27s067.jpg

Absolutely my favorite commercial at the moment. And it is not even Geico stuff, go figure. AT&T getting clever.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah but do you want a guy to do say "I'm a decent player"?  Just ok is not ok.  

vlcsnap-2019-01-03-07h11m27s067.jpg

No I want the guy to call himself great if he’s great. If he’s not, let’s skip that whole quote. He’s mediocre at best. The rim rejects him more than players. Having said that, he’s be a good backup probably.

• Like 1

Tonight against the Rockets is probably the consistent best that Alex can be for us. Backup center who can earn a double double with playing about half of the game minutes. He can help us get some boards which is a serious weakness for us to begin with and it has helped recently in being close and taking a couple of games. Am expecting/hoping for much more of the same with good health.  

• Like 4