• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason Game #3: Hawks vs Thunder 10/07/18

JayBirdHawk

Drat.  Alex Len played 4 minutes.  He has 4 personal fouls.

(Poor, pathetic Falcons.  They were buried by the Steelers)

"Watching" play by play on NBA.  No TV or radio.  Looks like all the Hawks may foul out in the second half if this keeps up. 

:ahf2:

2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Based on what? Dennis is way out playing him and my biggest observation so far at the game is how bad a defender Trae is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this is the foundation of our future?  Unreal.  Dennis is quantum leaps better, and I am not a Dennis fan.  Mini-Sheldon Williams.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DBac said:

Trae's finishing in preseason compared to summer league is night and day.

Um, i guess. He still looks like he's having trouble getting open to me.

Just now, terrell said:

Did you see Dennis as a rookie? Just curious..

I did. He was terrible, even for a rookie. He's really come a long way.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Um, i guess. He still looks like he's having trouble getting open to me.

I wouldn't say that.  Watching the telecast, he was open a lot of times.  A few times our guy drove and could have kicked the ball out.  Just didn't happen.  Trae actually is showing me something.  He doesn't back down and knows the opposing pgs are going  to bring it.  

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Watchman said:

And this is the foundation of our future?  Unreal.  Dennis is quantum leaps better, and I am not a Dennis fan.  Mini-Sheldon Williams.

Of course a 5-6 year veteran is gonna look better. Dennis was horrid as a rookie. Every game I watched him struggle to get past a defender. Constantly getting ridden to the baseline every drive attempt. He couldn’t beat a folding chair off the dribble as a rookie, you can tell he learned a lot from Jeff because he revamped his whole game going into year two

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae is good 

Prince is good

Bazemore is okay

The rest are raw or they suck

Agreed. Trae + Prince + Collins will be good going forward, and I think Huerter will get there too. Gotta find some more pieces this upcoming draft.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Cwell said:

Of course a 5-6 year veteran is gonna look better. Dennis was horrid as a rookie. Every game I watched him struggle to get past a defender. Constantly getting ridden to the baseline every drive attempt. He couldn’t beat a folding chair off the dribble as a rookie, you can tell he learned a lot from Jeff because he revamped his whole game going into year two

But Trae is a top 5 pick.