• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

Honestly, I don't want to move 17th or 8th at all. 10 is fine. 2nd rounders is fine. Taking on cash, fine but I want to keep 8 and 17

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm opposite.  Trade 17, not 10.  Goga won't last til 17 and I don't want any other C.  Maybe Gafford in round 2.

No one is going to trade 7 to move down to 17

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I literally just said this.  You might be a spud2nique burner account just like I am. 😄

We are all on the same page and the cyborg burners for Kawhi and we are out to make the world pay for...

I lost my train of though ...

• Like 1

Just now, kg01 said:

No, no, I get that.  I'm saying I'd prefer to trade 17 instead of 10, just in general.

C'mon KSupes, I'm not a dummy.

Got it. 10 is a good asset to move up to 6 or 7. 4-5 seems to be too costly

There’s going to be a market for this pick: we’ve previously reported the Hawks’ interest in moving up, and the guard-needy Suns and Bulls could ensure they secure the guy they want by coming up to 4. Both Atlanta and Phoenix have interest in Culver, and the Hawks have a significant amount of draft capital to spare if they want to move up—feasibly, they should be able to make the Pelicans the best offer for No. 4, if they want it badly enough. There are strong indications right now that New Orleans will aim to maximize the value of this pick.

Sorry the above was from SI..

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/17/nba-mock-draft-anthony-davis-trade-zion-williamson-ja-morant-rj-barrett-jarrett-culver-pelicans-grizzlies-knicks-lakers

I really think Schlenk loves Culver and Hunter. Based on who he has liked in the past, they both fit the bill.

1. Both American players (Collins, Trae, Huerter also selected by Schlenk)

2. Both are coming out after their sophomore years. (Collins, Huerter)

3. Both are 2 way players

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

There’s going to be a market for this pick: we’ve previously reported the Hawks’ interest in moving up, and the guard-needy Suns and Bulls could ensure they secure the guy they want by coming up to 4. Both Atlanta and Phoenix have interest in Culver, and the Hawks have a significant amount of draft capital to spare if they want to move up—feasibly, they should be able to make the Pelicans the best offer for No. 4, if they want it badly enough. There are strong indications right now that New Orleans will aim to maximize the value of this pick.

Sorry the above was from SI..

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/17/nba-mock-draft-anthony-davis-trade-zion-williamson-ja-morant-rj-barrett-jarrett-culver-pelicans-grizzlies-knicks-lakers

One thing Griffin needs to realize is he's not gonna take Schlenk to the woodshed the way he did ol' Pelinka and Jeannie.  Expect your crap-arse offers to be met with ...

nnrdt.gif

• Like 1

Just now, kg01 said:

One thing Griffin needs to realize is he's not gonna take Schlenk to the woodshed the way he did ol' Pelinka and Jeannie.  Expect your crap-arse offers to be met with ...

nnrdt.gif

Exactly, I feel like our interest is overstated at this time. Cost is a determining factor

• Thanks 1

Just now, kg01 said:

nnrdt.gif

Agreed. Schlenk seems to be solid in negotiations (knocking on wood immediately..Mace..that’s wood from a piece of furniture in front of me ok..not other wood..s...). 😐 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We will find out soon who they love but based off the information I got, they aren't in love with no one from this class. Just in like and they think they can find good players 

Outside of the top 3 I mean

27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I really think Schlenk loves Culver and Hunter. Based on who he has liked in the past, they both fit the bill.

1. Both American players (Collins, Trae, Huerter also selected by Schlenk)

2. Both are coming out after their sophomore years. (Collins, Huerter)

3. Both are 2 way players

I hope Schlenk isn't biased against international players, that would be very disappointing. He seems like a very objective person, so I trust that he isn't.

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I hope Schlenk isn't biased against international players, that would be very disappointing. He seems like a very objective person, so I trust that he isn't.

He is not biased to internationals

12 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

No I don’t imagine him being biased. I actually thought he was the opposite coming in. I thought growing under Don Nelson gave him that love for international prospects. We shall see.

Again, not much we didn't already know ...

... just fodder for discussion.  Any way Langford is a wang they like?  I don't know much about him or guys like Porter.  Seem more like score, score, score guys whereas we need multi guys, particularly defenders.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

What about:

Hawks receive : #4 + Solomon Hill

Pels receive: #10+ #17

?

That way we walk away with #4 and #8 picks in this draft.

Take out #17 and add 2 2nds, you have a deal.

We are taking Solomon Hill's $13 mil contract so that's worth something.

• Like 2