• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bugs and Technical Issues on Site

AHF

• 1 month later...

For whatever reason am not allowed to post on the last page of some of the hotter threads. Pretty frustrating you know. Seems to be a very inconsistent thing. It has been going on for a while though, it is giving me static right this moment as an example

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Thomas said:

For whatever reason am not allowed to post on the last page of some of the hotter threads. Pretty frustrating you know. Seems to be a very inconsistent thing. It has been going on for a while though, it is giving me static right this moment as an example

Sorry to hear that.  @capstone21 should be able to take a look and see what he can find.  Can you PM him any details and watch your PMs for questions from him?  Thanks!

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Thomas said:

sometimes that happens to me but if i refresh the page it works fine.

One other thing is that i can no longer get the condensed view on recent posts page.  I can click the condensed button but nothing changes.  Hmm.  could be my browser though.  i should check that first.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators
7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@AHF needed the weekend off from us 😂. He shut the 💡 off..

You people don't think I need some time to re-arrange my CD collection?  They don't alphabetize themselves.

Actually, not sure what drove that but thanks to cap for bringing us back up.

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
7 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I did some looking into,chat functionality and they come with a cost ... best one is 25 dollars to purchase with 15 every six months after that ...🤷‍♂️

I can't go another season without the in-game chat. That thing was glorious. I am willing to donate.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I can't go another season without the in-game chat. That thing was glorious. I am willing to donate.

I think we'll have the interest to get donations to cover it.  Don't want cap having to pay personally like Dolf did for some features but $55 in year 1 and $30 every year thereafter seems like a pretty low bar to clear given how many of our users value that feature.  

• Like 2