• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bugs and Technical Issues on Site

AHF

• Admin
2 hours ago, Thomas said:

Not able to drag pics into a post has happened just recently and haven't been able to edit posts at all since last year as well. 

The pics should be resolved ... edit posts should have always worked .., it was not taken away.   You have 10 minutes after you post ... there is a menu in your post that is three horizontal dots,  the edit option is in there.  The edit was moved after we upgraded the software last year.

• Like 1

Am testing. Thanks.

Yes, it works for edit. Thanks because my grammar suffers pretty consistently these days. My memory too. And just now the image loaded so thank you again. 

Mediterranean-Diet jpg.jpg

Edited by Thomas

I’ll donate more as well. I appreciate the effort from everyone that keeps us going. Best fan website for sure. I thought I was a lifetime subscriber but I may have just donated different amount at different times.

I get ads and things and am not able to put on any gifs, pics, only videos. All good though, I love the Squawk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

I'm told my inbox is full and I can't wish anyone Happy Birthday.  How do I empty my inbox?

:search:

If you go to your inbox, you should be able to click on message threads like this:

image.png

When you click the check box on one or more of them, you should see the option to delete appear looking something like this:

image.png

Just clickon the trashcan icon, and it will be delete all the conversations that you have selected.

Somewhat similar to deleting old emails in a lot of systems.

• Thanks 2

• Admin

Hi, so an update ... I had rebuilt the current theme on top of our previous theme.  However, with the latest update it does not quite get along totally.  I am going to build a new theme but in the meantime this one will do.

Badges were introduced which is a cool and fun feature ... I will get into that next week.

Chat has been added but there appears to be a refresh bug ... I am talking with the ChatBox admin about this and hope to have it resolved.

I am out for the rest of the week so hope to be able to dig into a lot of this next week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Hi, so an update ... I had rebuilt the current theme on top of our previous theme.  However, with the latest update it does not quite get along totally.  I am going to build a new theme but in the meantime this one will do.

Badges were introduced which is a cool and fun feature ... I will get into that next week.

Chat has been added but there appears to be a refresh bug ... I am talking with the ChatBox admin about this and hope to have it resolved.

I am out for the rest of the week so hope to be able to dig into a lot of this next week.

Will chat work on mobile?

• Premium Member
Just now, capstone21 said:

Yes, once we get it 'working' 🙂

Very nice.  Y’all really are doing amazing work.  It would be really great if we could somehow get the team (players, Koonin, owners) to help donate here to keep building this board up to make y’all’s lives easier.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Great stuff from @capstone21

:clap:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hi,

You might have noticed the forums acting weird yesterday ... I had done an update to the app yesterday morning ... that update must have had some glitchy elements to it as a new update was quickly released by Invision late afternoon / evening. 

I then patched the second update and that seemed to have fixed our issues.  

If you are still seeing the glitches ... please let me know

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...