Resign Dedmon

Jdawgflow

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

We have our power forward, wings and point guards so why would you want someone else to replace the players you went out of your way to acquire by tanking???

Two years is a long time in the NBA.

You don't know what you don't know, except that you don't yet know it.

Collins could suffer a major knee injury.

Young could unexpectedly plateau.

All these draft picks could prove to be meh players after all.

Schlenk's doing it right.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You don’t want me to go to see the Hawks in sac? 😐 

No...What pisses me off is fans always being a penny wise pound foolish!  Someone claiming we have room for 2 max player in 2021.  Aint but 5-6 max player in the league anyway and they are all signed currently

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Aint but 5-6 max player in the league anyway and they are all signed currently

Present tense.

Some things will change between now and June 30 2020.

A lot of things will change between now and June 30 2021.

You know this. I'm not telling you anything that your left brain isn't trying to remind you of right now.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Young could unexpectedly plateau.

All these draft picks could prove to be meh players after all.

So you spent 3 year to drafting player that are going to be meh???  Just fing retarded!!  Why tank and draft at all then?  Why not just clear cap space like NY and just sign max players???

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Present tense.

Some things will change between now and June 30 2020.

A lot of things will change between now and June 30 2021.

You know this. I'm not telling you anything that your left brain isn't trying to remind you of right now.

Why didn't we do this before since you are so sure that this is a sound plan????  What in hell have we been waiting on the past 3 years if all you have to do is clear cap room and sign max player???

1 minute ago, sturt said:

2019-06-30_1647.png

Yes sir. Stick to the plan. Draft well through scouting. Don’t skip steps. Don’t overpay. Do what makes basketball sense. Very straight forward. Not 100% guaranteed but hard work usually pays off in the end.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes sir. Stick to the plan. Draft well through scouting. Don’t skip steps. Don’t overpay. Do what makes basketball sense. Very straight forward. Not 100% guaranteed but hard work usually pays off in the end.

They've paid over $30-40 million to player not to play here and we are fretting over $3 million?

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, sturt said:

Years.

We're fretting over three years.

When will you get it? Ever?

Answer the  question that you refuse to answer because it would blow a hole in your weak argument.  Can the roster be manipulated even with Dedmon to clear space for 2021?  The Answer is yes because the Nets just did it!!

1 hour ago, Plainview1981 said:

I don’t have much faith in Spellman. I see someone that that stands on the outside and shoots 3’s. I think Bruno will be a lot better. Spellman will be a Mike Scott.

I think in 2 years barring something amazing, Bruno will be the starter at the 5. Just not today.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I think in 2 years barring something amazing, Bruno will be the starter at the 5. Just not today.

I guess Plumlee is officially our back up center unless we sign Robin Lopez! LOL!