• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sarah K. Spencer replaces C.Viv as the Hawks beat writer for the AJC

NBASupes

• Premium Member

Cunningham supposedly was made the beat writer a long while back, but as far as I ever noticed, it was C-Viv doing most of that work still. Didn't really understand that.

So, maybe this time it's for real?

2019-07-25_1412.png

EDIT: ***MODS... SUPES BEAT ME TO THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON... FEEL FREE TO COMBINE***

• Like 3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

There's only one question here, stu, and I think you know what it is ... Spencer or Kirschner?

Who has earned your respeck?  I'll await your response.

Who's earned yours?

And on what basis?

Whatever your answer to those questions, it's likely mine, too.

• Premium Member

You realize, @Spud2nique, that's mostly a function of your opening threads where one specific poster tends to enjoy injecting every now and then a little mostly-friendly-and-harmless-enough jab... but jab nonethelesssss.... ?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

FINALLY! Welcome aboard, SKS!

Can we double her salary and have her replace DOL now, too?

I can't endorse this enough! Leadbetter is horrid, so much worse than Viv, who just didn't care.  DOL, believes he's a great writer and his level of ego and hubris is astounding. 

3 hours ago, High5 said:

I love that the person most excited about C-Viv being replaced is C-Viv. His nightmare of being forced to acknowledge the existence of the Atlanta Hawks is finally over. 

He is right inline with most of the Atlanta. With bad management and bad ownership being a thing of the past, maybe the franchise has finally moved forward completely.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, High5 said:

I love that the person most excited about C-Viv being replaced is C-Viv. His nightmare of being forced to acknowledge the existence of the Atlanta Hawks is finally over. 

She is kind of cute too. She should drop by Cincinnati on her way to Atlanta and interview me. I got some doozies for her dating back to the seventies.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

She is kind of cute too. She should drop by Cincinnati on her way to Atlanta and interview me. I got some doozies for her dating back to the seventies.

Lol Buzz, don't scare her my friend

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gasp!  A woman covering the Hawks???!!!  We all know from a certain enlightened segment of this Squawk community that this means she's nothing more than eye candy that got the job for physical reasons and not because there can actually be a woman with real qualifications besides her boobs, butt, and pretty face!

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

12 hours ago, Eddielives said:

Gasp!  A woman covering the Hawks???!!!  We all know from a certain enlightened segment of this Squawk community that this means she's nothing more than eye candy that got the job for physical reasons and not because there can actually be a woman with real qualifications besides her boobs, butt, and pretty face!

Stop this!

• Like 1