• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

The league needs to crack down on load management for road games. I know there is no way to police it because they can just fake an injury, but it really sucks for the fans.

I have to believe Dallas wants to win every game. They are tied for the 6th spot with OKC and 6 games clear of of a hot Memphis team for the 8th seed. My money is on the Lakers and Clippers finishing 1 and 2. It would probably be in Dallas best interest to finish 6th or better if they want a chance to get out of the 1st round.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lurker said:

Well Luka's out so all of the talk above is now meaningless (listed as right ankle soreness, but probably load management for him and Kristaps because they believe they can beat the Hawks without them).

Honestly that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing how he and Trae did, now I won't get the chance and I'm not sure I'll watch, plus Dallas is so good at sharing the ball without Luka and Kristaps.

He’s missed more than 20% of the games this year. 

3 minutes ago, enrique said:

He’s missed more than 20% of the games this year. 

Cool

Still on the side of it being cockiness of load management (and likely rightness too sadly right now). They think they can rest Luka and completely stomp on the Hawks again.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Cool

Still on the side of it being cockiness of load management (and likely rightness too sadly right now). They think they can rest Luka and completely stomp on the Hawks again.

AND?  That's what we expect, isn't it...

:hi:

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, pimp said:

Does anyone know if there was a different pa announcer on Thursday? I only ask because they weren’t saying “ for Threeeeeeeeeee” after every 3 pointer . 🙄 

I prefer the way it was announced on thursday.

Definitely was a different PA, but I don't know who he is.  I too prefer his call over the usual.

• Like 2

Random:

I enjoy how engaged Skal has been on the bench for us. You can tell he is really itching to play basketball. His body language last night compared to someone like Teague for instance, is night and day. Skal loves this game, you see it, and he is hurting not being on the floor. Capela has been great too, but Skal just has a different intensity in his demeanor, he wants to be here and he is ready to compete. 

• Like 1